Oh my. How extremely beautiful. Is it a pink iris? I've never seen a pick one before. And thanks for the reminder of His workings in all of His creation...
I so agree. I MUST remain open to the beauty ... whatever it is ... that lies before me. MUCH coming before me very soon ... and some REAL beauty on the previous one when I visited my dearest friend with another dear friend. Doncha think??
Pondering on the Dietrich Bonhoeffer quote knowing of his experiences and I've been taking time out to read the whole of your blog posts. Needing to stop, appreciate and give thanks for special friendships before journeying on.
Seriously Susan- this might be one of my all time favorites. I don't know that I've seen one in this color before and you've just captured it so eloquently- it speaks on its own. "Open... yes... be open." Love this- so thankful for your perspective!
16 comments:
envision the vision the bud became.. so beautiful and pretty in pink...
Oh my. How extremely beautiful. Is it a pink iris? I've never seen a pick one before. And thanks for the reminder of His workings in all of His creation...
It's actually more of a peach-colored iris, Leslie. It's a delicate shade.
I so agree. I MUST remain open to the beauty ... whatever it is ... that lies before me. MUCH coming before me very soon ... and some REAL beauty on the previous one when I visited my dearest friend with another dear friend. Doncha think??
Lovely quote.I love that soft colour of this iris.
Beautiful thoughts and flowers!
Lovely, elegant, and peaceful.
So true!! Beautiful photo too!!
Pondering on the Dietrich Bonhoeffer quote knowing of his experiences and I've been taking time out to read the whole of your blog posts. Needing to stop, appreciate and give thanks for special friendships before journeying on.
Such EXQUISITE PINK...my favorite color---*swoon*... Thank you for this moment to slow down and savor, Susan. :o) Happy Summer ((HUGS))
your images here are really beautiful
Seriously Susan- this might be one of my all time favorites. I don't know that I've seen one in this color before and you've just captured it so eloquently- it speaks on its own. "Open... yes... be open." Love this- so thankful for your perspective!
so beautiful! Never seen an iris that colour
such an unusual color, so soft and beautiful. i love the anticipation of bud to bloom!!
love the pairing of the quote with the image...Thanks, Susan :)
gorgeous iris. xox
sometimes called "flags"
Post a Comment