Saturday, June 29, 2013

Poppy Talk ~




within the ending
a multitude of beginnings
*  *  *
I assure you, most solemnly I tell you,
 Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies,
 it remains [just one grain; it never becomes more but lives]
 by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others 
 and yields a rich harvest.
John 12:24 AMP




22 comments:

Patricia said...

Every year I tell myself to remember to plant poppies... maybe this year... or for next... = )

Cherry Warrick said...

Oh, I love these words: "within the ending
a multitude of beginnings", and the words from John 12 were perfect for me to read this morning. Thank you. (Linking up after you at Still Saturday)

Sandra Heska King said...

Oh. Sol. Lovely. Photos. Words. You.

Muffy's Marks said...

I think poppies are so pretty, but don't have any in my yard. Maybe next year!!!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is such a beautiful series, Susan.
Our poppies are now blooming also. Such a wonderful flower.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Amen! Poppies are so bright

Leslie said...

Such vibrant beauty. So glad you captured it with your lens for us to enjoy until its rebirth...

Nancy said...

Reminds me of the different stages of life and the beauty of each stage if only we will look. Happy weekend sweet lady.

Unknown said...

These photos makes me feel so small and I realize that even our ability to create anything is just a gift from our Creator's hand.
Much love and thanks for these beautiful pictures.
Mia

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful poppies. God gives us so much beauty to enjoy every day.

Breathtaking said...

Delightful images of popies, how I love to see them blooming in the wild. Your text is lovely also:)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Its the coral hue that just stuns the eye. As for the scripture...hoping the seeds of my life increases God's harvest.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Stunning! My favorite is the second one.

Anonymous said...

I love poppies and your photos are spectacular.

Katie said...

poppies are such gorgeous little flowers, and you captured them beautifully!

Rick said...

One word - vivid ! Excellent text choice.

Your poppies are weeks ahead of ours. Last year's drought has been amply washed away here this year.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! :)

Susan said...

Such a beautiful post!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW!!!

allisondegeorge said...

beautiful susan
I love poppies!

do you have a new camera!?!?

your photos are luscious...soft and sweet

Jennifer Richardson said...

poppies!
oh how I love their colorful ways:)
-Jennifer

caryjo said...

Love it! So colorful! And the Word.