Wow! These are incredible esp. when enlarged. These will be gorgeous printed and framed or as note cards. I am thankful for you too and for all the wonderful folks I've gotten to know through blogging. A whole new world has been opened up for us!:>)
It is always a blessing to visit the beauty found here. Of course, behind the photographs and the words is a beautiful soul--a gift. So thankful I found your place in the great big blog world. Just got my reader set with the Google Reader going down tomorrow. Now I am Bloglovin and so thankful to see your post at the top of my list.
Thank you for the beautiful moments here, Susan--a highlight of my week to stop by here. :o) ((HUGS)) P.S. Our peonies are just blooming--bit last this year, but better late than never--love these flowers!
I never tire of it Susan- you truly inspire with both words and photos which says a lot about you- always a treat to visit. We missed the peonies this year at my mom's old house- late to arrive and we missed them entirely.
wishing you fresh romance with the lover of your soul and a deep connection to the compassion he feels for you in every way a person can be loved. you are a treasure and I appreciate you much:) -Jennifer
24 comments:
Such beautiful images - a privilege to visit!
Always a pleasure to visit your blog. These are beautiful photos.
peonies are such a luxury!! So lush and so fleeting...
Wow! These are incredible esp. when enlarged. These will be gorgeous printed and framed or as note cards.
I am thankful for you too and for all the wonderful folks I've gotten to know through blogging. A whole new world has been opened up for us!:>)
I have no idea what the peony stands for but I do know it is a beautiful flower.Your pictures show that beauty so well.
Beauty!
i love peonies. and you.
I always think of peonies as soft, lush, showy.
Lovely images, Susan.
So soft and beautiful!! The third is my favorite, love the light!!
One thing that they ARE is gorgeous! Did these come from your yard? Thinking back to all your posts, you must have an awesome garden!!
These are gorgeous, Susan.
Ours are just about done blooming now.
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!
Their beauty is beyond words to express....Gorgeous shots...I like your new avatar......
So beautiful, photos and words!
It is always a blessing to visit the beauty found here. Of course, behind the photographs and the words is a beautiful soul--a gift. So thankful I found your place in the great big blog world. Just got my reader set with the Google Reader going down tomorrow. Now I am Bloglovin and so thankful to see your post at the top of my list.
Oh, my favorite flowers!
I wanted to let you know that I did get the Linky set up for Things I Learned in June. I hope you'll come see me and decide to play along.
Thank you for the beautiful moments here, Susan--a highlight of my week to stop by here. :o) ((HUGS)) P.S. Our peonies are just blooming--bit last this year, but better late than never--love these flowers!
Peonies are such a beautiful flower, but I can't help but love the poppies more. I certainly appreciate visiting this lovely and inspirational space.
So pretty! I can almost smell them. :)
xo Catherine
I think it a beautiful picture of both romance and compassion. You've captured it so perfectly Susie. You never fail to brighten my life.
So lovely. Peony's do not like our heat and humidity here.
Carolyn
Beautiful shots, Susan! It's always a blessing visiting your blog.
I never tire of it Susan- you truly inspire with both words and photos which says a lot about you- always a treat to visit. We missed the peonies this year at my mom's old house- late to arrive and we missed them entirely.
wishing you fresh romance
with the lover of your soul
and a deep connection to the compassion he feels for you in
every way a person can be loved.
you are a treasure and I appreciate you much:)
-Jennifer
Sweet of you to welcome and appreciate your followers/friends. It's obviously a great piece of your life now... and you reaching out to the World.
Post a Comment