Your spring images are lovely but this one is just so beautiful. Wisdom on where to go in the storms of life ... those lyrics are singing in my head right now.
i wonder sometimes how the Father feels when we worship from such a place of pain; does it touch his heart like I imagine it must? I believe it sounds oh so beautiful to his ears. thanks for this beautiful stir, Jennifer
And even when I'm not PHYSICALLY bowing down, my heart sure is. I'm filled with worship much of the time. More and more as I'm prepping for the trip...
26 comments:
WoW-zers, it gorgeous!!
One of your most beautiful images, Susan. Deeply poetic. The curves are so graceful.
We all need to bow down more. Being humble as we should. Beautiful photo Susan
This is just beautiful...that exquisite flower bowing before its creator.
Stunning image, Susan.
the flowers do it so well
they know just how
I LOVE this song, and it goes just perfectly with your wonderful poppy image...
Your most poetic...
my most favorite piece of yours...
storm-bowed
amazing.
Gorgeous. I immediately thought of the song, "I bowed my knees and cried holy, holy ..."
Your spring images are lovely but this one is just so beautiful. Wisdom on where to go in the storms of life ... those lyrics are singing in my head right now.
Beautiful combination
The color harmony and drama of strong value contrasts lends great power to this image! Impressive!
The image is fitting to the words of joy
To a wonderful Summer
Helen xx
i love that song, and it fits this beauty to a T
I love to sing this beautiful wordhip song Susan; and I love to look at the beautifully expressive photograph you have matched to it. Blessings.
i wonder sometimes
how the Father feels
when we worship from such a place
of pain;
does it touch his heart
like I imagine it must?
I believe it sounds oh so beautiful
to his ears.
thanks for this beautiful stir,
Jennifer
Such a beautiful image!
xo Catherine
this image. these words. I am undone.
i am always fed here. xox
Oh this one is gorgeous!
And even when I'm not PHYSICALLY bowing down, my heart sure is. I'm filled with worship much of the time. More and more as I'm prepping for the trip...
I love that worship song (music and lyrics). Your image of the poppy goes well with it and, indeed, both touch my heart today.
Gosh that's good.
This looks amazing..
Hugs~
Such beautiful simplicity, Susan, and the light in this one is gorgeous!
How beautifully portrayed Chris Tomlin's words are in your photo!
Post a Comment