Many times we do need a gentle reminder!! Thanks.
so lovely.... I just love pansies... such gently beauty!
I can use this pansy reminder this week, they are just so sweet!!!
Very pretty.
Beautiful!
Oh Susan, such gentle flowers and sweet thoughts today ... thank you.
This image is in my top favorite of yours. It is terrifical.Blessings.
i love the little bottle the pansies are in, so beautiful....thanks for the reminder.
Love pansies. Love the thoughts.
I did need this today, very much. Thank you for every bit of it.
Oh, those are so lovely! Thanks for sending a little love out.
What beautiful encouragement! A perfect posy.
I love this.. What a great photo. Hugs~
Pansies ~ happy flowers! :)xo Catherine
Simple beauties. I love this post and its so true.
Pansy's are truly "good things" for me. Need to water a couple of them in my yard, even though we've had rain. Somehow they are too dry. Crazy. Don't wanta lose them...
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Many times we do need a gentle reminder!! Thanks.
so lovely.... I just love pansies... such gently beauty!
I can use this pansy reminder this week, they are just so sweet!!!
Very pretty.
Beautiful!
Oh Susan, such gentle flowers and sweet thoughts today ... thank you.
This image is in my top favorite of yours.
It is terrifical.
Blessings.
i love the little bottle the pansies are in, so beautiful....thanks for the reminder.
Love pansies. Love the thoughts.
I did need this today, very much. Thank you for every bit of it.
Oh, those are so lovely! Thanks for sending a little love out.
What beautiful encouragement! A perfect posy.
I love this.. What a great photo.
Hugs~
Pansies ~ happy flowers! :)
xo Catherine
Simple beauties. I love this post and its so true.
Pansy's are truly "good things" for me. Need to water a couple of them in my yard, even though we've had rain. Somehow they are too dry. Crazy. Don't wanta lose them...
Post a Comment