A good title and such a beautiful way of illustrating the quotes....Work in progress, personally, but God is the Creator and that's an encouragement to know.
What caught my attention was the quote in the picture reminds me of individuality is so important so therefore, the results of our faith is very individual as well....
Amazing capture- wow- brilliant. I have not heard that quote before- and it is another that you have introduced me to that I will remember. Hugs for this snowy weather- hope you are warm and safe.
22 comments:
WOWzer.
This image looks different each time I see it.
- green vapors going into the bottle
- shiny bottle neck
It's just great!
Blessings.
or vapors/light coming out ...
thank you ...
good food for thought. Happy weekend!
mysterious things happen inside those bottles...
I don't know how on earth you got this dreamy image!
What a great image!
Oh my word. Incredible.
A good title and such a beautiful
way of illustrating the quotes....Work in progress, personally, but God is the Creator and that's an encouragement to know.
The Luther quote has me thinking.
This is beautiful, Susan!
I love this magical image. xo
What caught my attention was the quote in the picture reminds me of individuality is so important so therefore, the results of our faith is very individual as well....
i LOVE this quote. (and the image is indeed, magical)
ok, learned a new word from your commenter, wowser.. that fits this photo perfectly. absolutely stunning blue bottle..
YES!!!!
Simic's quote is more profound than might be evident on first reading.
Like how the bottle imitates a lighthouse structure.
Your photography is amazing. I love the quote.
I just love colored Bottles. And the quote goes perfect with this photo.
I do hope you are having a happy weekend.
Hugs~
Amazing capture- wow- brilliant. I have not heard that quote before- and it is another that you have introduced me to that I will remember. Hugs for this snowy weather- hope you are warm and safe.
One of your best. Captures so much on so many levels.
Great quote and cool bottle!
xo Catherine
This would be a "me" ... both in good and not-so-good ... depends on my focus.
Lovely bottle, lovely colors.
Post a Comment