Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heartfelt ~

And this I pray:
 that your love may abound
 yet more and more
 and extend to its fullest development
 in knowledge
 and all keen insight

Philippians 1:9a
*  *  *
be of love
a little more careful
than of anything
e.e. cummings

26 comments:

Brandee Shafer said...

Happy Valentine's Day! xo

Anita Johnson said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How lovely! Carnations? I don't think I have seen any with a marbled effect like this.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Happy Valentines day. The sequence of photos is simply beautiful.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

So lovely.
Happy Valentine's Day, Susan!

Linda P said...

Every blessing dear Susan.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Valentine's Day wishes to you and Callie.

Breathtaking said...

Love, what a beautiful word.I send you my love susan, and every good wish to you on Valentine's Day.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

pretty and pink and chocolate and flowers... perfection for today.. i like that shot of the kisses a LOT

rjerdee said...

love the varigated carnation...have a happy day, Susan!

It's me said...

Happy Vaentine's day darling...love love love Ria......❤ ❤ ❤ .....

Leslie said...

This is a very beautiful valentine ♥

SimplyDarlene said...

raspberry kisses?

who knew?

me, i like orange with mine.

;-)

blessings.

Vicky said...

So sweet- Happy Valentine's Day Susan-xxoo

Nancy said...

What a sweet and beautiful Valentine you have sent to us.....I love this Philippians verse....

Happy Valentine's to you sweet lady...

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day Susan. Your loving heart fills every picture and word in this lovely place.

Anonymous said...

Be a little more careful....love that! Yes, we should be careful because love is such a precious treasure - it's all gift, isn't it?
Andie

Louise Gallagher said...

I'm so grateful you popped in to visit me so that I would be reminded to come here and say -- Happy Valentine's Day to you too my friend.

I am blessed to know you and your wonderful, loving eyes and heart.

Muffy's Marks said...

Have a wonderful Valentines day!

joyce said...

Amazing photos.....and ee cummings is one of my favourties. Happy Valentines day to you and yours

Vores have said...

Nice pictures you show and lovely words of wisdom (proverbs) you write.
I really like proverbs / wise words, has a myriad of books with them.
You have a very nice blog that I want to follow, has joined me as follows.
Wish you a good day - hope you had a good valentines day ♥. :) Hanne Bente www.hbt.finus.dk

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh how beautiful!
i love all the love
i always find here:)
-Jennifer

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh how beautiful!
i love all the love
i always find here:)
-Jennifer

Susan said...

This is wonderful Susan!

Christine said...

Beautiful display! Happy Valentine's Day!

caryjo said...

Yes, He is what counts. Others are loved and kept in our hearts deeply. But He's on the surface, the Mountain, the ROCK.

Lovely flowers...