Such lovely photos, Susan... and a very appropriate quotation in light of a recent sermon I heard! How often we feel we have little to contribute in contrasts to the 'greats' around us.
I love how you've caught the fluttering of the birds' wings. The quote has a message for all of us, but it's speaking to me esp. this evening. Thank you. :>)
Such great capture of motion without blurring all the details... so in awe of all you accomplish with your camera. This quote is truly speaking to me today- thank you for the encouragement I garner from it! Blessings on your week Susan!
i actually REALLY needed to read this at just this moment. you have such a way about you ....such a whisper from God's heart, you are:) thank you, Jennifer
29 comments:
Such lovely photos, Susan... and a very appropriate quotation in light of a recent sermon I heard! How often we feel we have little to contribute in contrasts to the 'greats' around us.
oh i love this verse, how true!!
beautiful images!! i hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
I appreciate your thoughts here and on my post too. Inspirational---thank you!
I love how you've caught the fluttering of the birds' wings.
The quote has a message for all of us, but it's speaking to me esp. this evening. Thank you. :>)
Beautiful pictures. The Redpolls are so cute.
Oh my, these are wonderful!!! Do you know what the one with the red on his head is? Some kind of sparrow?
Susan, these images are amazing! We should all sing! Whether we're any good or not! Does the soul good!
we can learn a lot from birds...
I love this quote and the pictures are incredible
Fabulous photos and quote!
You have the most beautiful way of pairing images and words, Susan... always a joy to see! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
i enlarged these photos and they are AWESOME... so are the words and i like the fonts, you are so talented.
So true about the birds...and such pretty photos too
Such great capture of motion without blurring all the details... so in awe of all you accomplish with your camera. This quote is truly speaking to me today- thank you for the encouragement I garner from it! Blessings on your week Susan!
You're such a great "bird" photographer!. And, had to laugh at Callie's antics a few posts ago.
Wonderful photographs, Susan, and I love how you've presented them here.
A comforting thought!
i actually REALLY needed to read this
at just this moment.
you have such a way about you
....such a whisper from God's heart,
you are:)
thank you,
Jennifer
So true.. What great photos. Nice capture my friend.
Hugs~
Love it. The colors fit in so beautifully with your surrounding colors, too. Of course. [You're so good at that!]
Bless you.
So many joyful birds!
xo Catherine
I've been hearing this message a lot in recent weeks Susan, but never more beautifully then here. Thank you.
Such inspiration! have a great day!
How up lifting....Everyone has gifts. Always trying to teach that to kids, especially difficult when society tries to define and pigeon hole.
Andie
Love those wings in motion, and what an encouraging quote that is!
so lovely and encouraging...thank you, Susan :)
love these bird photos and the quote is so perfect !
my new favorite (of course I have one each week!)...
what a terrifical reminder!
blessings.
i must find this bird feeder. xox
Post a Comment