Wow! Seeing beauty in unexpected places.
Beautiful, Susan.
Love it. And seeing the light shine through is even more "loverly" ...
Oh, wow! I haven't seen ice like that in a long time. Beautiful.
Oh my gosh!!! The next to the last picture!!! Wonderful.
love the light shining through what could be dangerous weapons! How do you always find the perfect quote???
What wonder!
The bottom shot is particularly interesting ... I embiggened it to see it more clearly.
Absolutely beautiful!who knew that water could be so wonderful!
These are wonderful. I love the effect with the trees in the background, growing upwards, and the iceicles in the foreground "growing" downwards.
make that TOTALLY ICED.. wow
so trueHelen xx
wow, you have 'sickles!! signs of warmth leaving your roof...
I love the way you have captured the sun's reflection off the icicles. Stay warm my friend.
That last image... what a beautiful curtain of ice.
These. Are. AMAZING.
Some of the longest icicles I have ever seen.....They are so beautiful with the light shining through....Beauty abounds when we open our eyes to see....
Wonderful! I tried to get some pictures of icicles this past week but they didn't turn out anywhere as beautiful as these. Thankfully, ours are melting today...maybe winter is losing its icy grip!
Nature is marvelous and miraculous!
February icicles always tasted the best when I was a kid. ;)xo Catherine
The ice glistens so pretty, even if it is so cold to me
These images are truly sparking and dazzling, Susan! Wondrous! Happy Day ((HUGS))
i love the icicles and the way the light dances off of them.beautiful images, pretty sun burst, just peaking through!!
In that third photo the icicles look like chain links of silver metal. Wonderful images, Susie!:>)
oh WOW!what delicious drips gone frozen:)thanks so much for sharing your winter wonder,Jennifer
There is always something beautiful...and you captured it in these pics!Andie
all wonderful captures Susan, especially love the second from the bottom!!
WOW! These photos look so pretty. Hugs~
Oh my, I haven't seen icicles like these in a very long time. They are quite beautiful!
Oh my! These are magical, especially that third shot!!
gloriously beautiful.....
AWESOME PHOTOS! The quote is perfect. MARVEL-ous!
amen to Aristotle.amen to Sue and her photos. xox
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Wow! Seeing beauty in unexpected places.
Beautiful, Susan.
Love it. And seeing the light shine through is even more "loverly" ...
Oh, wow! I haven't seen ice like that in a long time. Beautiful.
Oh my gosh!!! The next to the last picture!!! Wonderful.
love the light shining through what could be dangerous weapons! How do you always find the perfect quote???
What wonder!
The bottom shot is particularly interesting ... I embiggened it to see it more clearly.
Absolutely beautiful!who knew that water could be so wonderful!
These are wonderful. I love the effect with the trees in the background, growing upwards, and the iceicles in the foreground "growing" downwards.
make that TOTALLY ICED.. wow
so true
Helen xx
wow, you have 'sickles!! signs of warmth leaving your roof...
I love the way you have captured the sun's reflection off the icicles. Stay warm my friend.
That last image... what a beautiful curtain of ice.
These. Are. AMAZING.
Some of the longest icicles I have ever seen.....They are so beautiful with the light shining through....
Beauty abounds when we open our eyes to see....
Wonderful! I tried to get some pictures of icicles this past week but they didn't turn out anywhere as beautiful as these. Thankfully, ours are melting today...maybe winter is losing its icy grip!
Nature is marvelous and miraculous!
February icicles always tasted the best when I was a kid. ;)
xo Catherine
The ice glistens so pretty, even if it is so cold to me
These images are truly sparking and dazzling, Susan! Wondrous! Happy Day ((HUGS))
i love the icicles and the way the light dances off of them.
beautiful images, pretty sun burst, just peaking through!!
In that third photo the icicles look like chain links of silver metal. Wonderful images, Susie!:>)
oh WOW!
what delicious drips gone frozen:)
thanks so much
for sharing your winter wonder,
Jennifer
There is always something beautiful...and you captured it in these pics!
Andie
all wonderful captures Susan, especially love the second from the bottom!!
WOW! These photos look so pretty.
Hugs~
Oh my, I haven't seen icicles like these in a very long time. They are quite beautiful!
Oh my! These are magical, especially that third shot!!
gloriously beautiful.....
AWESOME PHOTOS! The quote is perfect. MARVEL-ous!
amen to Aristotle.
amen to Sue and her photos. xox
Post a Comment