Oooooohhhhh,that's so pretty.
Beautiful...love the shadows too
Hi Susan and Callie! How lovely; the shadows are gorgeous. What is the small structure??
I always think that trees make a sunset so much more interesting, and give it a certain depth.
ML, the structure is an arbor that was built for my son's outdoor wedding.
beautifully seen!
I love your eyes!
Awesome capture!
Such a strong yet tender image.Delicious as always. x
Susan, this is truly so beautiful.
So crispy in their silhouettes :)
It's unusual to see rays of light such as you've captured in this image. Wonderful!
The sun reminds me of God's glory and how it shines on all of us....Beautiful capture....
What an absolutely beautiful way to describe that pic. You are really gifted my friend.Andie
Such a pretty photo of the setting sun.. Hugs~
Those cast shadows are amazing!
It's just resting in those branches ~ cool!xo Catherine
That, my friend, is a poem! And accompanied by the photo--wow!(Have I ever mentioned that I have an unreasonable fear of photography? That's one reason I admire it so much.)
Your photography always astounds me! Such amazing captures!
So loverly... made me happy to see just that place.
Such a beautiful winter shot Sue. xox
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Oooooohhhhh,that's so pretty.
Beautiful...love the shadows too
Hi Susan and Callie! How lovely; the shadows are gorgeous. What is the small structure??
I always think that trees make a sunset so much more interesting, and give it a certain depth.
ML, the structure is an arbor that was built for my son's outdoor wedding.
beautifully seen!
I love your eyes!
Awesome capture!
Such a strong yet tender image.
Delicious as always. x
Susan, this is truly so beautiful.
So crispy in their silhouettes :)
It's unusual to see rays of light such as you've captured in this image. Wonderful!
The sun reminds me of God's glory and how it shines on all of us....Beautiful capture....
What an absolutely beautiful way to describe that pic. You are really gifted my friend.
Andie
Such a pretty photo of the setting sun..
Hugs~
Those cast shadows are amazing!
It's just resting in those branches ~ cool!
xo Catherine
That, my friend, is a poem! And accompanied by the photo--wow!
(Have I ever mentioned that I have an unreasonable fear of photography? That's one reason I admire it so much.)
Your photography always astounds me! Such amazing captures!
So loverly... made me happy to see just that place.
Such a beautiful winter shot Sue. xox
Post a Comment