Are these Pussy Willows? I think that something that is TOO perfect looks man made and mass produced. God made everyone different and their beauty comes from their differences and their imperfections.
each time i come here, i sit and stare at the sweet face in your header. i just noticed what looks like a camera strap. i have stared into those eyes every day and can't figure how i missed it.
So true. And, when the snow disappears, but before the Spring green-ness does begin to touch, the "YUK!!" will be in place. [Unless the colorful and artistic rocks will be seen in our yards, of course.] If I'm at your place at my usual time between April and May, it's always lovely.
17 comments:
Are these Pussy Willows? I think that something that is TOO perfect looks man made and mass produced. God made everyone different and their beauty comes from their differences and their imperfections.
The look like cotton plants ready for harvest.
So pretty. Blessings to you this Sunday.
each time i come here, i sit and stare at the sweet face in your header. i just noticed what looks like a camera strap. i have stared into those eyes every day and can't figure how i missed it.
I love how the snow has made 'puff balls' on the stems. Beautiful and refreshing. :>)
Looks like you have lots of snow too!
xo Catherine
Oh Yes!
Your photo and words are perfect!
So pretty. Don't tell anyone...... I miss taking snow photos!! Happy Sunday!1
Still, beautiful, and meaningful. I love it!
i always "feel" something when i view your images!!
it's a wonderful thing!!
So interesting how the snow holds to the branches like puffs of cotton.
So true. And, when the snow disappears, but before the Spring green-ness does begin to touch, the "YUK!!" will be in place. [Unless the colorful and artistic rocks will be seen in our yards, of course.] If I'm at your place at my usual time between April and May, it's always lovely.
Beautiful photos and beautiful thoughts.
oh! you are such a treasure trove
of beauty, friend:)
thank you,
Jennifer
I so agree,that to be beautiful does not mean to be perfect. These pictures are fantastic.
Simple twigs and stems are transformed and beautified when clothed in white.
Post a Comment