Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Assurance ~

let not your heart
be troubled
neither let it be afraid
*  *  *
may your day
be one of peace

26 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank-you. THis is an innocent face and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Blessings to you today.

Patricia said...

Wow!!! Beautiful picture of peace, Susan. May your day be one of peace, as well. xox

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So Sweet looking

Claudia said...

today I clicked for a close-up :D what a sweet face! Have a great day Susan!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

sweet face of the deer. your verse today flipped me back to 1954, my brother was not quite five years old, i am 4 years older. he stood up in front of church and said this whole chapter from memory. the whole church including myself was in tears when he finished...

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Yes, the close-up is amazing in its detail!

SimplyDarlene said...

and yours too, miss.

btw, your header image is ga-reat.

love ya.
blessings.

Mrs. E said...

Wow! Just wow!

Sandra Heska King said...

Alert--but at peace...

Ginny Hartzler said...

A beautiful and peaceful moment in my day. Blessings to you, my friend.

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh, what a beautiful face, Susan, and my very favorite animal! Beautiful quote to go with such a perfect image.

Anonymous said...

If this innocent deer, so widely hunted, can have a trouble-free heart, then so can I!

Debbie said...

oh what a sweet face!!

this is my very most favorite favorite when it comes to four legged friends!!

Linda said...

I am learning peace over and over again. Thankfully there is a limitless supply.
What a precious face in that photo!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful face you have captured for all of us to enjoy...So sweet and innocent and yes full of peace....I hope your day has been peace filled and all your tomorrows as well....

Reena said...

A wonderful quote for the day. Love his/her look with its warm heavy coat. Have a great evening Susan.

Marilyn Miller said...

I think you must live quite comfortably with nature all around you. Lovely, peaceful!

Kerri Farley said...

Excellent!

Susan said...

Such a wonderful face. I love your message!

Joan Elizabeth said...

I've been away for a bit ... so lovely to visit here and find such beauty and peace ... even in winter.

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh friend how I needed that
just this moment...thank you:)
-Jennifer

caryjo said...

WOW! Right in your face. A treat!

Anonymous said...

Kisses on the nose for you sweet deer!
xo Catherine

Carol Garvin said...

I needed that message so I thank you very much for sharing it. A little stress that is slowly easing as I hand the concerns over to God, the Creator of all things serene.

Leslie said...

Ahh, a favorite verse. And this lovely creature appears to be heeding it.