Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Give I Unto You" ~

 {clicking will enlarge}
“There is no peace that cannot be found in the present moment.”
Tasha Tudor
: : :


30 comments:

Dea Moore said...

This found me in a peaceful place this day after sending my husband and son off to Haiti in the middle of the night. I have a week of solitude ahead...moment by moment I will step into peace.

caryjo said...

Yes. Peace is a really good piece.

[And the flower is lovely, of course.]

Can you believe I actually saw "you" so soon? Must've been God nudging me. You're loved.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is lovely. It looks a bit like a yucca plant, but prettier.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Such a beautiful image. It does speak peace.

Anonymous said...

Clicking your photo twice really made the perfect details show up nicely. I love Tasha Tudor!

ju-north said...

Your image oozes peace!

joyce said...

what a gorgeous photo, and clicking on it is wonderful.

Peace be with you.

Terra said...

Tasha Tudor lives on in her words and art.

Anonymous said...

sweet lily of the valley

Jennifer Richardson said...

such rich sweetness
all around:)
thank you,
Jen

Unknown said...

I'll look for peace in nature.
That's how I find it. What a wonderful world the Almighty has created for us.

Christine said...

I completely agree with this quote. If we give thanks and offer it up to Him, we arrive at peace, no matter the circumstances. It's just that in our flesh, we have to continually give thanks, or the peace erodes.

Lovely post!

Linda said...

I think it is the allowing it in Susan. I love Tasha Tudor too.

Beth said...

Ahh, Susan, if we just would stop, take a deep breath, close our eyes, and experience it.

I clicked it larger and the detail is awesome---those drops of water and the green hair-like strands coming from one of the blossoms are incredible! You show off His creations so well, and in doing so, you help us see them, treasure them, and in turn experience a moment of peace.

Nancy said...

Peace can be elusive but only when we forget that it is so close....

Glenda said...

Beautiful stillness, Susan!

Stratoz said...

What a gift we have received

HeARTworks said...

The peace that defies understanding- that is a treasure! :^) patsy

Anonymous said...

Especially if you have lovely weather! :)
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This was my late grandmother's favorite flower.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Lily of the Valley was my mother's favourite flower. So lovely to see it here today.

Ms. Becky said...

that is beautiful. and true, and I need to practice that more. thank you. I hope you have a beautiful day Susan.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the photo is wonderful. I zoomed the photo really big and the droplets are amazing, i can see trees and plants in the reflections. the detail is super.

Joyce said...

I have always thought of the lily of the valley as a peaceful flower. xo

SimplyDarlene said...

indeed.

dude said...

Peace I give you...that's what I hear when I view your art...thank you!

Unknown said...

I totally agree.. Another wonderful photo..

Hugs~

Debbie said...

what a gorgeous image and an important message!!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I think flowers are so peaceful

Sandra Heska King said...

Love, love, love Tasha Tudor. And this photo is gorgeous.