Sorry to say I cannot see your photo, and I know it is beautiful!!!! I have been having a fit with blogger today, not being able to see some of the pictures on it. But I did enjoy looking at the cute woodchuck below, that is a post I had somehow missed. Phil has heard the whistle, but I never have.
I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit ... it's been a while since I had a chance to visit. THis looks like a refreshing place to wade into all things good.
He was torn apart for us and tore the veil between heaven and earth in two that we may dwell with the Almighty. What a beautiful post and exquisite photo.
Blessings on Easter to you, Susan, and your family, Janis
I hope you had a beautiful Easter! I apologize for the very long delay in comments... the semester has been crazy, but I have so missed your place here.
30 comments:
Sorry to say I cannot see your photo, and I know it is beautiful!!!! I have been having a fit with blogger today, not being able to see some of the pictures on it. But I did enjoy looking at the cute woodchuck below, that is a post I had somehow missed. Phil has heard the whistle, but I never have.
thank you and the photo is stunning and speaks of the risen Lord all by itself
Wishing you peace and beauty this Easter, Susan.
going to a tenebrae service this evening, foot washing, communion, bound to be very emotional,
lovely words and photo to prepare the heart
Your choice of words and awesome photo enrich this blessed season.
The rose and the thorn; strong beauty in the photo and the words.
You're never intruding! And your photos are gifts.
you pricked my heart my friend with this post
I had to look up riven. Wow. Embraced by this.
Beautiful.
I am speechless. This photo says it all.
Blessed Easter to you.........
Carolyn
i like that song...
Susan, I love this image! The lighting on that bud is gorgeous! Plus, I'm kinda partial to the pink rose!! He is Risen indeed!!!
Message beautiful..and pic is too!
GLORIOUS image today, Susan, and so fitting for the occasion... Wishing you & yours a blessed Easter ((HUGS))
A fitting Good Friday post. Have a blessed Easter Susan.
What a wonderful image. It speaks volumes.
Beautiful!
xo Catherine
amen.
Embraced ... thank you.
I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit ... it's been a while since I had a chance to visit. THis looks like a refreshing place to wade into all things good.
Splasing,
Sarah
Half a rose. Brilliant (in every sense of the word)
This is truly beautiful.
I wish you a wonderful Easter!
He was torn apart for us and tore the veil between heaven and earth in two that we may dwell with the Almighty.
What a beautiful post and exquisite photo.
Blessings on Easter to you, Susan, and your family,
Janis
Risen indeed....resurrection
love to you and yours,
Jennifer
I'm awestruck.
(Also with your newest post--the light through that flower is incredible!)
Yes---Christ the Lord has Risen Today.. Alleluia!!!!
Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow, wow, wow, what a beautiful photo! And a beautiful message!
Redemption, resurrection, revelation, restoring, rejoicing... removing sin... I love "re.." words!!
hope your Easter was very special ...like this photo!!
I hope you had a beautiful Easter! I apologize for the very long delay in comments... the semester has been crazy, but I have so missed your place here.
Post a Comment