Thursday, April 26, 2012

Listening ~


Send me a whisper,
 but one so dim
that only
 my soul could hear 
Mariana Fulger
: : :
cactus bloom
{click to enlarge}


32 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty. both words and images.

Anonymous said...

So very lovely.

Patricia said...

So, so lovely and peaceful, Susan.

Steve Gravano said...

Susan that second photo is awesome!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful bloom. Ours are full of gorgeous yellow blooms just now. Hope you're enjoying your company!

Maureen said...

Beautiful flower; it looks delicate and, in the second image, as if of satin. The somewhat ragged edges of the petals are interesting, too.

Have a lovely visit with your friend.

Jennifer Richardson said...

"send me a whisper"...what a
beautiful idea to ponder:)
and that bloom....you see it
so beautifully!
-Jennifer

Glenda said...

"Soft as the voice of an angel . . . "

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh what gentle beauty!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How beautiful, and I love the quote.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Very beautiful and I think it's time I go and listen!! ;o)

Louise Gallagher said...

I like images that stir my soul with the whisper of their beauty.

ju-north said...

How beautiful!

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Simply gorgeous, as are the words. And I love your header.
Have a beautiful weekend, my friend.

Unknown said...

Awsome Photos.
And I love the "Whisper"
When I take my camera in my hands to snap some thing. My prayer "God let these, even one bring a smile to some ones face" Your words and Photos bring a smile to my face.
Blessings to you.

Unknown said...

So soft and beautiful..

spread your wings said...

beautiful . i love your header too. just gorgeous

joyce said...

Where do you find these beautiful quotes? I save so many of them for future use, I hope you don't mind.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, what is that? A bromilaid? It's beautiful.

rjerdee said...

I'm still knocked out by the pink dahlia header every time I arrive here.

Dolly @Soulstops said...

oh, I heard the whisper...thanks, Susan :)

Sandra Heska King said...

Whisper soft. Seems so delicate for a cactus.

Connie Smiley said...

What a treasure!

Nava said...

Calming--thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Beautiful!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

stunning flowers, you should link this to flowers for Leontien, she has cancer and we are sending her flowers today, the link is on my post today

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images here today!
xo Catherine

Beth said...

Soothing as it ministers to my soul.

Anonymous said...

Floral tranquility! So beautiful, Susan.

Carol

Susan Cowger said...

Absolutely a whisper. Fabulous. Interesting that words of love are often whispered.

Christine said...

Dear Friend, you do such beautiful things with a camera. Surely this is God-inspired skill. Your photos take my breath away. Bless you for sharing. And your quotes are always memorable.

May the Lord bless you much this weekend!

Relyn Lawson said...

You must have an incredible garden.