Gosh, these are marvelous pictures! He does have quite a bit of product on his hair today, it gleams in the sun. I still am taken aback by the beauty of your header when I visit.
great shots of this loud bird. we have one that can peck loud enough to hurt the ears. all these photos are wonderful. love the preponderance of pounding. hope i can remember that to tell my hubby when the woody wood pecker is pecking
Wow, fantastic colors ... excellent capture. I have a red-bellied sap sucker that darts in and out of the trees to grab some pecans I put out, but he doesn't hold still for long. Have a great weekend.
Oh my word, Susan! I love these birds. I never see them here. There was one up by the hospice house where my mom was, but it would never stay still long enough to capture. Loved watching these in our back yard in Georgia. Did the bark ever fly!
28 comments:
I am so envious of your bird pictures. I love birds, but my photographs are very poor! These are amazing!
Wow!!! Amazing images.
its beautiful!
I dare you to spend a whole day alliterating!
Woodpeckers are so fun.
Oh, Brandee ... tempting!
Gosh, these are marvelous pictures! He does have quite a bit of product on his hair today, it gleams in the sun. I still am taken aback by the beauty of your header when I visit.
oh wow, wonderful shots here Susan!
gorgeous photos! xox
Beautiful bird! Saw a woodpecker for the first time a few weeks ago in Scotland. Might send it via email!
Intensely... that is his way, most definitely! What a beautiful fellow!
Those eyes are very intense! Great capture on film!:>)
...these make my heart skip a beat! Absolutely stunning!
great shots of this loud bird. we have one that can peck loud enough to hurt the ears. all these photos are wonderful. love the preponderance of pounding. hope i can remember that to tell my hubby when the woody wood pecker is pecking
Wow, that is an amazing bird! Thanks for sharing these.
I am so amazed by the bird pictures. I am just not able to do that. I love the quote! It's so true.
God blessed you with this picture...and through your talent...he blessed us! :) Thank you!
I like intensely doing.
That is one gorgeous red-head Susan! What amazing pictures. I imagine it is hard to be heard over all that pounding!
Thank you Susan for capturing and sharing this woodpecker picture...s/he is focused and intense...blessings :)
i would name that one "mr. red"
that is one fiercely intense face!
-Jennifer
These are Beautiful.
I often refer to them as "Masters of distruction" LOL Because they can realy make the trees shake in fear. LOL
i love these annoying guys
in their audacious red caps.
Wow, fantastic colors ... excellent capture. I have a red-bellied sap sucker that darts in and out of the trees to grab some pecans I put out, but he doesn't hold still for long. Have a great weekend.
Oh my word, Susan! I love these birds. I never see them here. There was one up by the hospice house where my mom was, but it would never stay still long enough to capture. Loved watching these in our back yard in Georgia. Did the bark ever fly!
Such an enjoyable bird with it's bright red head! :)
xo Catherine
L.O.V.E. the photos. The quote is perfect. Perfectly intense, he is.
These guys are serious eaters.
And tree wreckers. LOL
Post a Comment