Friday, April 13, 2012

The Pause That Refreshes ~

 {click to enlarge}
may your weekend
be bright and
refreshing
: : :
addicted
to the pause

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic photo! When my nephew was little and I poured him a glass of Coke, he said, "I just love fizz!!!" I'll always remember that.

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh, the pause.
I do need to pause.
would bubbles help?
I think I'll take mine
without all the syrup
but bubbles it is,
nonetheless!
a bubbly weekend to you,
Jennifer

Nava said...

Oh--this is cute!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love what you've done with this photo. We all need to pause more!

Unknown said...

love love your header photo Susan!
it gave me pause.

I've been a little quiet... it's always okay .

Glenda said...

I'm not really a coke fan, but I am a fan of your photos - and pauses!

SimplyDarlene said...

it's been so long since i've seen tv, that last bit is a pause pun, right?

love how you kept the flag in color too.

blessings.

SimplyDarlene said...

it's been so long since i've seen tv, that last bit is a pause pun, right?

love how you kept the flag in color too.

blessings.

Susan Cowger said...

What jennifer said! I neeeeeeeed a pause!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

i'm thirsty...

Joan Elizabeth said...

That looks like the kind of town I would enjoy visiting.

Patricia said...

*smile*

By the way, I LOVE coming over here and watching that stunning pink flower in your header unfold. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That's a fun photo ~ good job!
xo Catherine

Dea Moore said...

I read the quote in the reader and then linked over. A little laugh leaped up and out of my mouth...laughter and smiles...the sweet gifts of a something unexpected. Love this.

Mrs. E said...

So unexpected--and quite the nicest surprise! Blessings to you this weekend!

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cool :) Refreshing- yes... I hope the sun is shining brightly in your corner of the world too :)

nancy neva gagliano said...

love that pause!
it seems whenever we're "on the road" for more than an hour, i NEED a coca cola!

ELK said...

great photo Susan ..and your header is amazing!!

Sandra Heska King said...

Ha! You're so clever. Refreshing pause indeed.

Janis Van Keuren said...

I'm entranced by your floral introduction across the top of your blog. It's stunning!
Love the taste of Coke myself. These days I drink Diet, Caffeine-free but I can still taste the sweet Cherry Coke fountain sodas made at a local drug store where I grew up. Nothing ever compared!
Blessings,
Janis

rjerdee said...

A great shot...addicted to the pause? did you mean you're addicted to Coke or just a quiet moment...

MadSnapper n Beau said...

super shot!

S. Etole said...

Both, Becky. This is a little town with a population of less than 100. A very quiet area for a nice drive.

Louise Gallagher said...

I came here, paused and am leaving refreshed!

thanks my friend.

Susan said...

I am addicted to the Diet Pause!

caryjo said...

Nice colorful adjustment. I rarely drink it any more, but sure miss it!

cristie said...

the red..."it's the real thing" xox