Friday, April 20, 2012

O ~

we all need
to catch
a little sun
now and then
: : :
may the Lord make
His face
to shine upon you

36 comments:

Beth said...

and you also. Beautiful, Susie and just what was needed this morning.:>)

Kerri Farley said...

O my! This is O utstanding!
FANTASTIC!

Tracy said...

Oh, that image make the heart sing...what a moment! I bow to such glory... :o) Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))

Leslie said...

and to you, friend.

Mary said...

Amen!

Beautiful!

His face shines brightly on you and through you!

xxoo

Patricia said...

Oh, my - that's gorgeous, Susan.

Nancy said...

Beautiful and such truth in your words.....

Connie Smiley said...

What an amazing shot, Susan! May His face shine on you, too.

Maureen said...

It looks as if the tree's branch is cradling the sun.

rjerdee said...

Not an easy subject to shoot...directly into the light :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was fabulous. I love being out in the sun. Thank you!

(Who else but Maureen would see that?!)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh MY!!!! Truly, I literally have chill bumps!!!!! You really are such an inspiration, saying so much with just one photo and quote...you are the master of this.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great picture and words. Have a wonderful weekend.

Marilyn Miller said...

Thank you! Just the image and thought is beautiful! Your new picture in the header is breathe taking.

Unknown said...

This photo is stunning. I just love it!

Glenda said...

"O for a thousand tongues to sing..."
Beautiful light!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty and I had just read this verse moments ago.
Blessings to you this weekend.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

My goodness, that was beautiful!

cristie said...

so thankful for the glorious warmth of the sun. xox

Rick said...

... and be gracious to you.

Joan Elizabeth said...

When that benediction is prayed I often wonder what it really means to have the Lord's face shining upon me ... but I like it anyway and am happy for it to happen.

Anonymous said...

The sun is shinning brightly here today ~ I am happy!!
xo Catherine

Sandy K. said...

Thank you, Sue. And on you as well.

Susan said...

Beautiful!

Janet Beckwith Macy said...

The picture took my breath away.

And your few words always speak volumes.

♥ Helen said...

This is very beautiful, both the photo and the text.

joyce said...

Great picture....I thought it was a moonrise though until I read it.
Susan, i wish I could have the comfort of faith that you have.

Claudia said...

Agreed! :D

Patricia said...

Really beautiful =)
May he bless you also.

Jennifer Richardson said...

the sunlight of His face....so much
light and aliveness
to wallow in
and worship:)
thanks for sharing the wonder,
Jen

Laura said...

so beautiful!

Mari said...

Beautiful!

Susan Cowger said...

Let me just say yes. YES. DId that today. i've decided weather is the ultimate metaphor for the human experience. Sun plays a big role. Both the beaming and the lack thereof.

Steve Gravano said...

How beautiful!

SimplyDarlene said...

how'd you do that without burning your eyeballs outta socket?

love how the tree holds the sun

blessings

ELK said...

such a beautiful reminder Susan ... thank you!