Saturday, April 28, 2012

Insignificant ~

You'll come to learn a great deal
 if you study the insignificant in depth.
 Odysseus Elytis
: : :
may your weekend
be filled
with light


31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture and I wish you a blessed weekend.

Patricia said...

May light fall softly on the places you dwell this weekend, as well, Susan.

Breathtaking said...

Another quote full of wisdom, and
illustated beautifully with the red leaf.Thankyou.:)

Dawning Inspiration said...

So true - great photo. Still in awe over your header!

Glenda said...

A pic full of hope and light and life!

Anonymous said...

That red just pops!
xo Catherine

Ruth Hiebert said...

This may be small,but oh so pretty.

Susan Cowger said...

Indeed--each of us insignificant. Yet completely significant in the creator's eyes. Oh that we could see others like the photo... nice job.

ju-north said...

How true! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Richardson said...

powerful. just. so. powerful.
thank you,
Jennifer

Claudia said...

I try not to think about all that I missed before I really learned how to see again through the lens :) Hope your weekend is warmer than here in the cities, it's a chilly 46, brrr.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A tiny thing, yet how beautiful...

Anonymous said...

wow, those new leaves are so brilliant!

Beth said...

Once again, you open our eyes to what we would have missed other wise.

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful photo.. I do hope you are having a happy weekend.

Hugs~

Ms. Becky said...

brilliant photo, brilliant quote. thank you. happy weekend to you Susan.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

new quote for me, and so perfect with this beautiful photo

Steve Gravano said...

Great colors.

Mrs. E said...

Wow! Just wow! That goes for the photo and the words.

joyce said...

Right now seeing a sprout of new life in nature is very significant for me!

Laura said...

a beautiful truth...and an exquisite photo, not insignificant at all.

SimplyDarlene said...

I'm surprised it didn't bud out purple in honor of your visitor. ;-)

What a great capture, miss S.

Blessings.

Vicky said...

Oh yes, or the seeming insignificant which usually its not... love the signs of new life starting to appear. The skies have been grey for a few days now, but the light has touched me in many other ways. Hope you also found the light in your weekend!

Relyn Lawson said...

You have such a distinctive, gorgeous style. I love coming here. My breathing slows and my soul sighs.

Anonymous said...

Blogger ate my last attempt, so I'll try again.

Perhaps small, but not insignificant as the new growth heralds the start of a whole new growing season. Lovely photo, Susan. So tranquil.

I'm a little late getting here but hope you've had a good weekend, too.

Rick said...

The beauty of His creation - especially in what man might consider 'insignificant'.

Lovely.

rjerdee said...

Nothing is insignificant :)

Sandra Heska King said...

Of course, nothing is insignificant...:)

Anonymous said...

I love this!

cristie said...

not if you're that wee little life. xox

Joan Elizabeth said...

ah spring.