Fascinating subject, Susan; so beautifully photographed, too. I like how you used the feather. It really emphasizes the eggs' fragility. I'd never read that quote of Annie Dillard's but it's wonderfully true. :)
Thank you for stopping by Leaving a Legacy today. Your pictures are simply stunning!I am now following. I am excited to keep up with the beautiful images you share.
It has been way too long since I visited your blog...your style in both your photography and writings is just beautiful...I love the Easter post...the woodchuck and these stunning eggs. Wow! Happy Easter to you!
Interesting. You get so creative in your photo processing. Much more than I, although I'm in process of trying to figure out how I can do more and better.
30 comments:
Only a creative mind like yours would be able to make a simple egg look this good. Great photos.
Your photography is amazing!
Wonderfully unique!
Your photos are eggs-quisite!
Fascinating subject, Susan; so beautifully photographed, too. I like how you used the feather. It really emphasizes the eggs' fragility. I'd never read that quote of Annie Dillard's but it's wonderfully true. :)
You are so, so clever!
Beautiful photos and I love Annie Dillard!
Enlarged they look even more amazing!
An egg has NEVER looked so good!!!!
Terrific photos - all ready for Easter! :)
xo Catherine
What a simple yet mysterious and perfect creation that no human mind has improved upon. Beautifully presented.
Thank you for stopping by Leaving a Legacy today. Your pictures are simply stunning!I am now following. I am excited to keep up with the beautiful images you share.
Eggstraordinaryly good pictures!!
Very creative, Susan!
Such tender beauty, the egg...These egg portraits are supremely beautiful, Susan...I'm just egg-static over them. ;o) Happy Week ((HUGS))
Well, tickle my fancy!
i agree with Ruth, no one, but no one could make an ordinary egg beautiful, but you.
just beautiful....
i'm not sure why, but i am loving eggs more this year then ever before.....
I love your header. Beautiful post. You are always so creative.
your photos are perfectly beautiful, and "eggsactly" right.
And a "deviled" egg is even better, though your angelic eggs are beautiful.
I love your compositon on these photos. And the touch of the feather is perfect.
Simple, soft, warm, and ever inviting. You've made eggs into rock stars through your work- beautiful Susan!
Who else would think of taking such cool pictures of eggs? Nice!
Beautiful pics...I especially like the first one where you made the ovoid egg look round.
Never seen such beautiful eggs.....
Beautiful photos! Interesting quote, I wonder if it's true.
FABULOUS quote!
It has been way too long since I visited your blog...your style in both your photography and writings is just beautiful...I love the Easter post...the woodchuck and these stunning eggs. Wow! Happy Easter to you!
Interesting. You get so creative in your photo processing. Much more than I, although I'm in process of trying to figure out how I can do more and better.
Post a Comment