Monday, April 2, 2012

Adventure ~



 "When you see someone putting
 on his Big Boots,
 you can be pretty sure
 that an Adventure
 is going to
 happen.”
Winnie-the-Pooh
: : :

32 comments:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

That Pooh bear was so smart :-)

Brandee Shafer said...

I love this. My Wild Orange loves her floral rain boots so much that I know--even though I bought them secondhand--I'll never be able to let them go. They've become part of who she is.

Dea Moore said...

I love that you love Pooh. I do too :) I found handmade, well played with, Pooh and friends at a street flea market in Paris. Pooh looks like he had one adventure too many. I will send you pics sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!

Joan Elizabeth said...

Yeh I love the adventure those boot suggest.

Beth said...

Love this, Susie. Pooh and his 'wise' sayings talways bring a smile to my face. The boots have me smiling also---they are a far cry from what we wore--so much prettier and more cheerful---you just have to have adventure in those!:>)

Kerri Farley said...

How Fun!!

Pooh was such a wise bear :)

Unknown said...

I love those boots. there's sure to be an adventure.

Anonymous said...

Yup...kids in rubber boots. All you need is a nice big puddle now. ;)
Cute!
xo Catherine

Patricia said...

So THAT's what I've been missing! I obviously need a pair of BIG boots!!!
=)

Adorable! And so much fun to capture these little hearts.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

and these boots are an adventure all by themselves. so cute

SimplyDarlene said...

Indeed, it is rubber boot weather around here too. Love the colors... and the kiddos.

What a blessing to have little bundles of adventure in your yard.

Blessings.

Unknown said...

Yep, Looks like some fun is about to happen.....

Leslie said...

smiling :)

Susan said...

So cute and so true!

Ruth Hiebert said...

With colourful boots like that every day would be an adventure,

Steve Gravano said...

That middle photo is an awesome photo! A perfect family memory.

Maureen said...

Love the boots!

Relyn Lawson said...

That Winnie - he sure knew a lot.

rjerdee said...

Aw, so sweet, these boots!

Joyce said...

Did you find any nature treasures on this adventure? I hope so. xo

Marilyn Miller said...

I just love what Winnie-the-Pooh has to say! Your bird in the header always gives me a smile when I see him sitting there.

Nancy said...

I am definitely ready for a season of adventure so I guess I'd better get my boots ready, uh? I think I am going to start listening to Pooh more often.....

Ginny Hartzler said...

Love both the strawberry boots and Pooh!

Anonymous said...

I love these!!

Christine said...

So sweet, this. I've been sick and just now catching up on your posts this week. Such peace here. Thank you.

I noticed you have a love for children's literature. Did you teach or homeschool before you pursued photography, I was wondering? I watched The Many Adventures of Pooh three times during the five-day stomach virus. Oh, how I love that bear!

S. Etole said...

Christine, My mother was a primary grades teacher and she loved children's poems.

I'm sorry you have been ill and hope you are soon feeling better.

Jennifer Richardson said...

love those boots
and pooh
and you!
-Jennifer

caryjo said...

Hmm. Cute. Nathan's kids? Look forward to seeing him and his family. Such a blessing.

Jewels said...

So true and sooooo cute!

ELK said...

what a happy series of photos to go with a sweet poem!

cristie said...

adorable pairing. xox