Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's Ahead? ~






 there are days
I wonder
where I have placed
my head
! ! !
I can well conceive a man
without hands, feet, head.
But I cannot conceive a man
without thought;
he would be a stone
or a brute.
Blaise Pascal

28 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

thanks for the sweetness:)
-Jennifer

Judy Royal Glenn said...

First thought.....cute as pie!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That little one is playing hide and seek with you.Very cute.

lynnmosher said...

LOL I love this! Thank you!

Valerie Kamikubo said...

I can't even imagine what it must be like to live so close to fawns... skunks, raccoons and squirrels maybe, but not fawns :-) Wonderful photos, Susan!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie - at any view! xo Catherine

Mommy Emily said...

love.

Laura said...

You take the best shots! And find the best quotes to go with them. That is a talent, for sure. Have I told you how much I love your profile picture? It's so nice to see that smile :).

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh how sweet!!!!

JDS said...

Very good pictures. Seeing deer is not uncommon at all, but seeing spotted fawns just doesn't happen very often (at least not for me).

Anonymous said...

there are days i don't even bother to wonder...

Anonymous said...

Delightful photos, Susan, and the perfect quote to accompany them.

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!

Joan Elizabeth said...

How lovely. We see few dear hear as they are not native to our country.

Tracy said...

Such tender sweetness, this deer... And just fun thoughts to the day. :o) Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))

donna said...

What a wonderful post. The fawn photos are great. They made me smile and that's a good thing!

donna

MadSnapper n Beau said...

magnifco! love the first 2 shots, like a really long deer hiding behind the tree. a little envious here

Ms. Becky said...

you were so blessed to be able to capture this. the closest I've come is from a distance in my car while one was standing in the middle of the lane. it quickly ran off, but did spend a fair amount of time checking me out. it was with its mother too. lovely images. and verse too. happy day to you Susan.

Reena said...

Such wonderful photos with that quote!

rjerdee said...

You're so funny, Susan!

Maureen said...

You enlighten us with words and images.

Mari said...

Such sweet pictures! Good quote too!

Lori Heyd said...

Susan...Oh that sweet little Fawn, just love your photos, and the new profile pic looks good! Lori

Glenda said...

What great shots, Susan!!

I can so identify with those where-is-my-head days!! I have too many of them!

cristie said...

wonderful photos with a great thought! xox

Leslie said...

it's really amazing the difference in their summer and winter coats... such beautiful creatures.

Sandra Heska King said...

Delightful!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Outstanding! This one is so much fun!