Friday, September 9, 2011

Dream Well ~


We all have our own life to pursue,
our own kind of dream to be weaving.
And we all
have some power
to make wishes come true,
as long as we keep believing.
Louisa May Alcott
: : :
have a delightfully
color-filled
day

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorites from the garden! Wishing you a blessed weekend.

Glenda said...

Susan, you add color to our world with your photography and quiet wisdom!

These beauties are so real-looking, I can almost reach out and touch them!

Maureen said...

Beautiful. Have a lovely weekend.

Lisa said...

These just stunning. Love the quote too. You have a new profile photo. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

so many dreams, such little time on this earth

Patricia said...

hydrangeas... my mom's favorite. =) So beautiful and dream like. Thank you for your kind words to encourage me. Enjoy your weekend too!

Anonymous said...

stopping by here always helps to have a wonderful day! :)

Brandee Shafer said...

You know, I always look forward to your post, and this one didn't disappoint.

Okay. Random question. I happened to glance at your google friends, and there are two faces, side-by-side, in the second row down that look almost EXACTLY the same. Are they twins? Or did someone just decide to follow you, twice? Inquiring minds...

S. Etole said...

Brandee ... they are two different sites by the same person.

Unknown said...

Layers of phlox and color ... Beautiful views to go with the wise words

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with neither floods, nor fires, or earthquakes. Just peace.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Beautiful images, lovely quote.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! May you have a peaceful weekend.

Jennifer Richardson said...

thank you for fertilizing
my dreams:)
-Jennifer

Glynn said...

And dream in purple and white. Beautiful photos.

donna said...

My sister and I have been trading quotes via email and discussing them. Thanks for sharing this one.

I also have the white 'David' garden phlox mixed in with the different shades of pink, but my photos look nothing like yours. Yours are stunning!

donna

Leslie said...

those flowers are dreamy!

rjerdee said...

Phlox are one of my favorites...especially the ones with the hot pink colors. Dreamy, alright.

Anonymous said...

That is some beautiful color ~ I hope it stays around for awhile longer ~ fall is coming!
xo Catherine

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i just got home from a delightfully colored trip to the beach. the sun was painting what God put there in brilliant strokes of beauty, just like these flowers.

HisFireFly said...

I am quite enjoying the phlox we planted this year.

As for dreams, I'd rather allow God to weave them for me!

Lovely post Susan.

Anonymous said...

totally all around good focus!

Ms. Becky said...

your phlox are gorgeous. not only are they lovely to look at but their fragrance is sweet and divine. happy day to you Susan.

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, I have been away too long. I am so glad to be here soaking in the poetry of your words.

ELK said...

i have so loved following you on this blog journey ..believing in you and wishes coming true!!

Sandra Heska King said...

Weaving and believing.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Such beautifully colored dreams...

Louise Gallagher said...

I am so grateful for your vision.

And your words.