YES, the world IS crowded with Him, I love the way Lewis says that! Your pictures are beautiful! The first one, the butterfly, actually looks like it is part of the flower!
Your blog is an oasis of beauty, peace, serenity... It makes me feeling good and comfortable while looking at your always stunning photos and reading your wonderful and inspiring words. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your beautiful and friendly comments.
oh Susan, if you melted the sweetest of summertime and poured it out on canvas, this is what it'd look like to me:) takes my breath away beautiful! love, love, love the C.S. quote. wonderful share love and thanks, Jennifer
I can tell you the wonder of all your photos is always a wonder to me. you photograph God's wonders, add a few well spoken words and create more wonder of it all
I will forever think of my dad when I see a monarch butterfly. Your clicks don't disappoint! The detail and vivid color just brings nature to life before my eyes. What a blessing you are to me Susan, and so many others I think too!
We released 53 monarchs at my cousin's funeral last Thursday. She was 53 years old... such a sad day brightened by the promise of resurrection through the beautiful symbol of a monarch.
We haven't had power for a while (Irene's handprint), so I don't know if your profile picture is new, but it's new to me today--so soft and lovely! Butterflies are always welcome in my world and these flowers are gorgeous. Your message is timely for me today...The presence of God...I needed that. Thank you!
39 comments:
Butterflies always put a smile on my face ~ so pretty!
xo Catherine
Your photos are always so crisp and clear that they appear to be the real thing!
Butterflies remind me of my late mom and your photos are magnificent. The beauty and intricacy of God's creation does overwhelm me.
Awesome is a good word.
Love the orange butterfly on orange flower.
God's handiwork is very evident in these pictures.
YES, the world IS crowded with Him, I love the way Lewis says that! Your pictures are beautiful! The first one, the butterfly, actually looks like it is part of the flower!
Gorgeous! Amen!
He walks incongnito.
That is one of the best quotes. Ever!
gorgeous
These photos sing of His glory!
Recognizing HIS glory in these beautiful captures!
Yes, yes ... it does take my breath away.
Lovin' your pretty pictures.
its as if the butterfly is dancing for the camera ~ stunning ! love your profile photo as well Susan!!
You know how much I love butterflies. smile... xo
it does amaze me how these things come together in time all bursting with colour and life.
absolutely amazing clarity in these shots, really wonderful!
Your blog is an oasis of beauty, peace, serenity...
It makes me feeling good and comfortable while looking at your always stunning photos and reading your wonderful and inspiring words.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your beautiful and friendly comments.
Yes it does take my breath away.
oh Susan, if you melted the sweetest
of summertime and poured it out on canvas, this is what it'd look like
to me:)
takes my breath away beautiful!
love, love, love the C.S. quote.
wonderful share
love and thanks,
Jennifer
The earth is full of God's glory, and you've beautifully captured a glimpse, Susan. Thank you.
I can tell you the wonder of all your photos is always a wonder to me. you photograph God's wonders, add a few well spoken words and create more wonder of it all
Wow! Thank you Susan!!
I will forever think of my dad when I see a monarch butterfly. Your clicks don't disappoint! The detail and vivid color just brings nature to life before my eyes. What a blessing you are to me Susan, and so many others I think too!
yes, the monarchs are on the move, and you've captured them so beautifully. zinnias must be one of their favorite flowers. happy day to you Susan.
"He walks everywhere incognito." I love that :)
Amen, Amen!
I LOVE that quote! Exactly what I needed to hear today :)
Words can't do justice to those photos,friend.
The quote is wonderfully true.:>)
Awsome,I love them all.
oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Incognito... and sometimes, not.
We released 53 monarchs at my cousin's funeral last Thursday. She was 53 years old... such a sad day brightened by the promise of resurrection through the beautiful symbol of a monarch.
It is such an amazing world!
We haven't had power for a while (Irene's handprint), so I don't know if your profile picture is new, but it's new to me today--so soft and lovely! Butterflies are always welcome in my world and these flowers are gorgeous. Your message is timely for me today...The presence of God...I needed that. Thank you!
I love these butterflies and your new profile picture.
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Love, love, LOVE this! Soooo beautiful, and your title is perfect.
he is everywhere...i know. xox
the wonder of butterflies truly does take my breath away....always.
Divine, Susan, divine.
Breathless in His presence. Beautiful.
Post a Comment