I'll take mine withextra whipped cream;)Hope it's an extra-sweet weekend!-Jennifer
I am gaining weight just by LOOKING!
You have such a great way with words and images. Have a wonderful weekend!
hee hee ... perfectly put!i am kinda desiring both at the moment!have an awesome weekend ~xopg
Beautiful photos.And the words... -chuckle-Happy Mother's Day.Gentle hugs,~♥~
You are making me laugh!!! In this case, it looks like the gains are worth it!
mmmmmmmmm!Happy Weekend!xo Catherine
oh, what a deal !
you are a funny person : )
Yummy! I love what you had to say - nice twist on words.
I agree with this philosophy ;) What is that YUMMY looking dessert?
It's a piece of cheesecake, Emily.
i'm looking longingly ;) xox fun post sue. xox
LOL! You are so great with these!
Oh, you got me there :) I thought a little freezer burn on the ice cream that I was rinsing out would deter me... but nooooo, just a bite, but I couldn't go without.
do you do mail order?!
That crunchu rred apple delights me ... perhaps because I've already eaten my dessert tonight.
Ha ha! You're not only gifted with word and image but funny, too :)
i like how you think :)
even though the apple is beautiful, i want to second shot, please
happy mothers day my friend .. oh my that looks so delish~~~
I need coffee to go with both..
ooooh - deliciousness!
For dessert, I'll take the gain any day!My favourite!
I'm smiling. This looks delicious!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
I'll take mine with
extra whipped cream;)
Hope it's an extra-sweet
weekend!
-Jennifer
I am gaining weight just by LOOKING!
You have such a great way with words and images.
Have a wonderful weekend!
hee hee ... perfectly put!
i am kinda desiring both at the moment!
have an awesome weekend ~
xo
pg
Beautiful photos.
And the words... -chuckle-
Happy Mother's Day.
Gentle hugs,
~♥~
You are making me laugh!!! In this case, it looks like the gains are worth it!
mmmmmmmmm!
Happy Weekend!
xo Catherine
oh, what a deal !
you are a funny person : )
Yummy! I love what you had to say - nice twist on words.
I agree with this philosophy ;)
What is that YUMMY looking dessert?
It's a piece of cheesecake, Emily.
i'm looking longingly ;) xox fun post sue. xox
LOL! You are so great with these!
Oh, you got me there :) I thought a little freezer burn on the ice cream that I was rinsing out would deter me... but nooooo, just a bite, but I couldn't go without.
do you do mail order?!
That crunchu rred apple delights me ... perhaps because I've already eaten my dessert tonight.
Ha ha! You're not only gifted with word and image but funny, too :)
i like how you think :)
even though the apple is beautiful, i want to second shot, please
happy mothers day my friend .. oh my that looks so delish~~~
I need coffee to go with both..
ooooh - deliciousness!
For dessert, I'll take the gain any day!
My favourite!
I'm smiling. This looks delicious!
Post a Comment