Nobody sees a flower
really
it is so small
it takes
time
we haven't time
and to see
takes time
like to have a friend
takes time.
Georgia O'Keeffe
clicking
on the photos to enlarge
will show the details
Georgia O'Keeffe
clicking
on the photos to enlarge
will show the details




30 comments:
Beautiful my friend. This has so much meaning for me today as a dear friend of my goes through her toughest challenge. xo
I am always so delighted that you take the time to show us such beauty.
I just cannot get over how you continue to awe me with your pairings of beautiful images and words that seem to seep out of them.
Thank you for sharing what you know and see.
(and for being my friend)
Blessings.
Superb shots.
With words that challenge...
It is so true that really 'seeing' a flower takes time.It seems we are in too much of a hurry to see the beauty.
a good way to spend the time...
flowers and friends.
stunning photos and the last one is breath taking
so true. i have always loved that quote. most of us don't really SEE the flowers in all their gorgeous details.
breathtaking
So glad I took the time to see and read such beauty!
Gorgeous pictures! And they do look like Georgia O'Keeffe's paintings!!
NICE details!!
who knew...? i must slow down... xox
The mention of having a friend takes time reminds me of a saying that's in my head. Something about make new friends, but keep the old for one is silver and the other is gold.
Thanks for your visit to my blog this afternoon. Nice of you.
donna
beautiful quote and awesome detail!
One of my faves! Nice.
that is the gift of photography .. helping us to see ..this is lovely
Your words remind me to, "Take time to smell the roses"... or the lilies, or so many other wonders whose details we overlook because we're rushing through our day. Thank you for taking me closer, helping me truly see.
I am so glad I spent time seeing here today.
Such wonderful and delightful images here today!
xo Catherine
beautiful truth
about flowers
and friends
and seeing
and life
and time.
Oh I want to take the time.
Slow down, my soul.
Find rest.
-Jennifer
Hi, your images are breathtaking. I like your style. please feel free to follow me and by checking out my Blog so that we can exchange comments :-)
A precious post which speaks to me on several levels,especially 'Come to Me' - seeing brings rest for the soul.
Yes Susan - the way you take the time to bring such beauty and grace into our lives day after day. It is a precious gift with receive with eager hearts.
Your close-ups are stunning - you've captured emotion, which is very difficult to do. And thanks for stopping the other day; I think I can regain my natural rhythm, now that the semester is over!
time...there is no substitute. xox
Georgia O'Keeffe and your fantastic photography. What a special treat. Noticing beauty and developing a friendship both do take time.
Just love your photos and the ability to zoom in and see the details. It's heavenly, Susan.
Thank you for this treat.
Blessings,
Janis
Those are beautiful. You captured their beauty perfectly. Have a great week.
Stunning photos! Sadly, the thing I struggle with the most is having time. I have cut back on my hours at work just slightly, so I am now trying to make time for what I want to do instead of just what I have to do.
These flowers are gorgeous! I want to capture beauty of flowers but I am still practicing?
Post a Comment