and a nice place for birds to hang out...
Stately.
Lovely!
Endless row of trees there... I love your beautiful header!
The first picture is especially lovely.Trees against a blue sky are so pretty.Have a wonderful day.
there is nothing to compare to God's creation, these are just plain beautiful
love that quote and great capture... I can never manage to get out in time when the trees are frosty like this :)
How majestic! And I love your springy new header : )
... and just look at the heavenly blue of that sky ...so lovely ... : )xopg
Fantastic photos of the line of trees.
Wonderful perspective on the first photo (and suggested in the words).
Wow!Beautiful!
the way treelines brushthe skyalways draws my heart toward Him.-Jennifer
Oh to take a walk there.... or ride by.... and breathe the cool air... (Gorgeous!)
Seems the frosted trees are lined up to speak their piece! Beautiful!
And is one way the listening heaven speaks to us.
I had never thought of it in just that way Susan. Yes.
You've captured these frosted trees wonderfully!xo Catherine
I do so agree...trees are special...
trees speak to me so many ways .. this sight I see very rarely in my part of the world... beautiful
blue blue sky...please come my way. xox
Post a Comment
21 comments:
and a nice place for birds to hang out...
Stately.
Lovely!
Endless row of trees there...
I love your beautiful header!
The first picture is especially lovely.Trees against a blue sky are so pretty.Have a wonderful day.
there is nothing to compare to God's creation, these are just plain beautiful
love that quote and great capture... I can never manage to get out in time when the trees are frosty like this :)
How majestic! And I love your springy new header : )
... and just look at the heavenly blue of that sky ...
so lovely ... : )
xo
pg
Fantastic photos of the line of trees.
Wonderful perspective on the first photo (and suggested in the words).
Wow!
Beautiful!
the way treelines brush
the sky
always draws my
heart toward Him.
-Jennifer
Oh to take a walk there.... or ride by.... and breathe the cool air... (Gorgeous!)
Seems the frosted trees are lined up to speak their piece! Beautiful!
And is one way the listening heaven speaks to us.
I had never thought of it in just that way Susan. Yes.
You've captured these frosted trees wonderfully!
xo Catherine
I do so agree...trees are special...
trees speak to me so many ways .. this sight I see very rarely in my part of the world... beautiful
blue blue sky...please come my way. xox
Post a Comment