Saturday, October 2, 2010

View from a skywalk ~




to share your view
of
"street life"
or
to see others
please
visit


26 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

fantastic reflection! I simply love this shot! Thank you for linking up with Three!

Connie said...

What a great shot!

Maureen said...

I agree with Kelly and Connie. You have a wonderful way with your camera.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is so cool!! I don't know how you did it!! Or even spotted it, for that matter!

HisFireFly said...

I agree wit all the above.. great eye!

S. Etole said...

This is actually two photos that I have transposed together.

Janis Van Keuren said...

Quite intriguing the way you took the photos and blended them! Great work!

Blessings,
Janis

ELK said...

susan . this is so very special . elk

allisondegeorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allisondegeorge said...

Susan thank you so much for continuing to stop by 'all that i am' and leaving your encouraging words...what a gift they are!
AND
thank you for always letting me know when the prompt changes for
three from here and there?!?!
i love the image you created for it!

lissa said...

coming and going, yes, that's street life for you, nice collage

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

great addition to the play!
thx for posting !

Brian's Home Blog said...

Amazing picture fur sure!

sarah said...

neat photo - very good job!! :-)

Dawning Inspiration said...

Very cool image!

Beth said...

You're always stretching, aren't you? Seeing what's out there and how best to show it to the rest of us. I so enjoy looking through your camera.:)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this is an amazing photo. i stared at it for a long time, it is not just a picture of a woman at all. the reflections and the movement. really a wonderful capture.
the plant on my post yesterday is the top of a Staghorn some call them Elkhorn, depending on where we were rasied. i will start putting what the plants are when i post. i have photos to do a post on my two staghorns.

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic photo ~ very fun!

xo Catherine

Tracy said...

This is a fantastic photos, Susan--the reflection is terrific and love the sense of movement/action. Great capture! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Susan,
this is fantastic.

kelvin s.m. said...

...d(^^)b... beautiful... i miss your captures a lot... a blessed sunday!!!;)

>Kelvin

MedaM said...

This is really fantastic reflection and wonderful photo! You've done this great!

Steve Gravano said...

Wow that is so cool! I couldn't tell it was a composite from two photos till I saw what you wrote in the comments.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

very creative...I really like this!

cristie said...

wow, susan...wow. xox

SiLa said...

Beautiful