Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anticipation ~





company's
headed this way
my
arms and heart
are
open wide
eager for her arrival
~ ~ ~
a true friend is a gift from God




29 comments:

Rick said...

Indeed Susan - the anticipation is obvious ! Enjoy your time with her !

Leovi said...

True friends not only have to find them, you also have to earn them. A greeting.

SiLa said...

Beautiful photo.
May God bless the time you spend with your friend.

Beth said...

Twice in one year--what a blessing for both of you! Wish I lived closer.
Will keep her travels in my prayers.
I love the angel.
Enjoy.

Mari said...

So true! That little figurine shows your feelings very well!

Steve Gravano said...

Enjoy your time with your friend.

Tracy said...

I love the BLISS expressed in that little figurine, Susan--love her expression! Enjoy your friend visiting... wishing you both very Happy Days :o) ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

oh, enjoy Susan.
enjoy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Amen! True friends are precious and rare.
Blessings,Ruth

MadSnapper n Beau said...

thank you, God for friends. what we would do without them. glad yours in on the way to see you. this photo is soooo good. i love the focus on the mirror and the soft on the front. great shot great words and hope you have a wonderful time with your friend.

Unknown said...

Lovely reflective image and soft focus effect.

Brian's Home Blog said...

So true and very beautiful!

Linda said...

Arms and heart open wide - what a wonderful greeting awaits her.
Have a lovely visit!

Leslie said...

Oh, have a LOVELY visit with your friend!

Glenda said...

Your creative, caring spirit shine in this post! I love, love the picture! Have fun!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a lovely welcoming post! And a great reflection of a good hostess!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful feeling to be able to feel.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Beautiful image and I pray every moment is blessed beyond words with joy and happiness for both of you!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely joyful image with a joyful heart waiting in anticipation.

Louise Gallagher said...

Visiting with you must be like being on an island in the Caribbean... full of beauty and warmth and moments to treasure.

Enjoy your friend -- I know she'll enjoy being with you. Who wouldn't? You are so lovely!

SimplyDarlene said...

May God bless your time together and renew your hearts with shared love...and hugs!

Blessings.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Hope bluebirds of happiness
lift and lighten
you both
as you enjoy
each-other-ness:)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hooray for friends coming to visit!!! :)
xo Catherine

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Arms opened wide--this is so beautiful and loving; soft and gentle. You are a blessing.

ELK said...

have a wonderful visit..like the word tucked into the mirror

cristie said...

i have this very same little statue.

so happy you get to enjoy a friend. xox

Relyn Lawson said...

Yay! I hope you enjoyed a marvelous time.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Wish it would have been me!

(And I'm looking forward to the day that it is :D)

Sandra Heska King said...

I love this reflection. I love how you make the simple so beautiful.