love LOVE LOVE them all. even your header. It looks like snow... I see that little lady bug. probably the only one left before the snow. Great captures. Thanks for sharing your eye eye for beauty.
I have that vine in my garden. It is always the first plant to colour in autumn and such a vibrant red to get things off to a good start. Lovely to see.
Love the bold reds, Susan... so glad we have a look at them before the snow comes! Hope it won't be too much of the s-stuff. ;o) We had some snow last week actually, a dusting+ but it melted soon after... whew... not ready for snow just yet! LOVE, love, love the whimsy of your pretty new banner. Happy Day ((HUGS))
I especially like the red vine traveling up the tree.
THEY say no measurable amount. Who are THEY? I always wonder about that. lol
Red and white together might make for interesting photos. I got up during the night and looked out the window and thought I saw snow on the ground, but I was wrong.
I hate to keep repeating myself, but WOW oh WOW on these photos. they are amazing, the photos and the colors of the leaves. love the header too. might i say WOW again? sorry I am Seeing Red right now. ha ha
I thought of trying to capture a bit of the color myself, but failed miserably :) So glad you didn't fail on any level to capture some beautiful fall color. Thanks for sharing :)
Just brilliant Susan - the color and the poetry. I cannot quite imagine snow. The a.c. is running today (but they've promised cooler weather for tomorrow.). You header picture is jaw-dropping! Quite literally.
Marvelous little berries of words tucked in between these beautiful leaves.
Btw, I have a poem I would like to give to you, maybe to go with one of your marvelous abundant-acorn photos. If you'd like to have it, just let me know by email :)
34 comments:
love LOVE LOVE them all. even your header. It looks like snow... I see that little lady bug. probably the only one left before the snow. Great captures. Thanks for sharing your eye eye for beauty.
patrina <")>><
such a pretty new header...and never too much red. xox
Your new header is amazing!
Those gorgeous reds are still with you?
I have that vine in my garden. It is always the first plant to colour in autumn and such a vibrant red to get things off to a good start. Lovely to see.
Wow! I sleepily clicked on your blog and whisps of white with bits of brown surprised my eyes---a new header---so cool!
Love the red. I hope you get to enjoy it a bit longer.
Love the bold reds, Susan... so glad we have a look at them before the snow comes! Hope it won't be too much of the s-stuff. ;o) We had some snow last week actually, a dusting+ but it melted soon after... whew... not ready for snow just yet! LOVE, love, love the whimsy of your pretty new banner. Happy Day ((HUGS))
Great shots of Autumn red - nice poem too.
I like the new header too!
Beautiful, beautiful new header photo as well as your photos. And that little ladybug. She looks as if she's sunning herself on that leaf.
Most of these reds have been gone for awhile ... just needed a last look before November's brown takes over and before the snow covers all.
Oh snow... I know it well. We are having a true winter storm at the moment. Gusting wind, blinding snow, winter storm warnings, highways closed.
Honestly... Mother Nature has been very disagreeable this year.
But what can you do? Nothing. :)
Thank you for sharing your red today. I hope you don't get too much of the white stuff!!!
xo Catherine
I especially like the red vine traveling up the tree.
THEY say no measurable amount. Who are THEY? I always wonder about that. lol
Red and white together might make for interesting photos. I got up during the night and looked out the window and thought I saw snow on the ground, but I was wrong.
donna
I hate to keep repeating myself, but WOW oh WOW on these photos. they are amazing, the photos and the colors of the leaves. love the header too. might i say WOW again? sorry I am Seeing Red right now. ha ha
Love the poem, love the red, love the "snowy" header. (Love the ladybug, too, but didn't see it until Patrina pointed it out.)
I hope you're nice and warm inside today!
Lovely collection of red leaves...and what a lovely finding a little ladybug on the first photo...just beautiful!:-)
snow! your banner photo looks like snow.
it's 80 degrees here but and only a few trees changing color so far. love your red leaves
Oh, bring on the white!!! Love your new header!
We had a tornado watch warning until 3:00 this morning. Talk about weird weather.
I love to see red!
and it all reminds us just Who is in control, does it not?
beautiful, stunningly beautiful
as always!
blessings.
I thought of trying to capture a bit of the color myself, but failed miserably :) So glad you didn't fail on any level to capture some beautiful fall color. Thanks for sharing :)
Oh, you've changed your header. Same subject, but a different setting, very cool!! No snow here yet, but I do love those reds more than the white!
oh, such beauty, so fleeting...
(i am surrounded, now, by a snow-blanket, and miss the fires of red leaf...)
beautiful.
I love red and your poem of course!
Just brilliant Susan - the color and the poetry. I cannot quite imagine snow. The a.c. is running today (but they've promised cooler weather for tomorrow.).
You header picture is jaw-dropping! Quite literally.
Marvelous little berries of words tucked in between these beautiful leaves.
Btw, I have a poem I would like to give to you, maybe to go with one of your marvelous abundant-acorn photos. If you'd like to have it, just let me know by email :)
thank you for these lovely warm captures because brrr... it's cold here in the cities too!
ohhhh, i'm in no hurry to say good-bye to all these glorious colors!
lovely photos!
Nice!!! What perfect red leaves you have.
I gasped at your new header! Love all this red! My red rose is still blooming. (Well, maybe it's more pink.)
Always, always ... you amaze me.
And your header? Fabulous.
P.S. -- We did have a bit of snow fly today. But nothing stuck ...
Did you get the snow? Imagine all this yummy red with a sugar dusting of white.
Sigh.....I adore fall and all it's splendid colors.
Beautiful images that make my heart sing.
i hope that snow missed you....
and i love the photo that is your new header !
Snow?!?!?!
Just imagining snow capping
those red beauties.
What a wonder...
-Jennifer
I enlarged these for a closer look at the amazing colors--just beautiful!
Post a Comment