we are blessed with outside color year round in Florida and lots of sun that the son shines on the color to make it special, just like these photos are specail.
It's a delight every day to see what colors will splash across the screen.Alas, our fall has not been so colorful this year.
Yes!!! What a sunny yellow begonia : )
I've never seen a yellow begonia . . . it's so cheerful and pretty and will brighten the winter months!
How very true. Winter has it's own beauty I think - both inside and out.
I love how you say so much in so few words. For this not-pithy-girl, that's a real gift.
Absolutely true. Gorgeous photos! I can't believe it's almost November.
Beautiful color, and especially beautiful light. Perfect image for your thoughts today!
The petals look like splashes of sunshine or yellow paint... really pretty.
Yes, I'm kind of sad the color will be gone soon but I suppose each season has it's beauty.
You brought the sunshine indoors!! If it weren't for the shadows in the world, we wouldn't appreciate the light!! The flowers are lovely!!
oh beautiful Susan, the cold Nov. winds are pushing their way through here today :(
colour inside...good idea
Yes, color most certainly does move inside... especially when there is a fresh coat of white covering everything and its not even November yet :)I am so enamored with that last shot :)
i totally agree. xox
There is beauty even in the shadows.
yes it is all around us..begonias tell us in their special vibrant way
Your colors are beautiful on the inside! I love the top photo--it looks like one blossom is peeking out the window.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
we are blessed with outside color year round in Florida and lots of sun that the son shines on the color to make it special, just like these photos are specail.
It's a delight every day to see what colors will splash across the screen.
Alas, our fall has not been so colorful this year.
Yes!!! What a sunny yellow begonia : )
I've never seen a yellow begonia . . . it's so cheerful and pretty and will brighten the winter months!
How very true. Winter has it's own beauty I think - both inside and out.
I love how you say so much in so few words. For this not-pithy-girl, that's a real gift.
Absolutely true. Gorgeous photos! I can't believe it's almost November.
Beautiful color, and especially beautiful light. Perfect image for your thoughts today!
The petals look like splashes of sunshine or yellow paint... really pretty.
Yes, I'm kind of sad the color will be gone soon but I suppose each season has it's beauty.
You brought the sunshine indoors!! If it weren't for the shadows in the world, we wouldn't appreciate the light!! The flowers are lovely!!
oh beautiful Susan, the cold Nov. winds are pushing their way through here today :(
colour inside...
good idea
Yes, color most certainly does move inside... especially when there is a fresh coat of white covering everything and its not even November yet :)
I am so enamored with that last shot :)
i totally agree. xox
There is beauty even in the shadows.
yes it is all around us..begonias tell us in their special vibrant way
Your colors are beautiful on the inside! I love the top photo--it looks like one blossom is peeking out the window.
Post a Comment