He numbers and records our wanderings..... Our wanderings. What a beautiful comfort. What a gentle perspective of our struggles. Encourages my heart deeply this morning. Thank you. -Jennifer
this is so very pretty. I have a few bottles and one is just like this, never thought of taking its photo, although i have taken photos of the 4 big ones. very creative and thanks
There are actual tear bottles, women used to cry in them. I posted some pictures a while back. God knows every tear that we cry. I hope you have not been crying and are feeling well this fall.
24 comments:
What a comfort to know that God even takes care of our tears.
Blessings,Ruth
He numbers and records our
wanderings.....
Our wanderings.
What a beautiful
comfort.
What a gentle perspective
of our struggles.
Encourages my heart deeply
this morning.
Thank you.
-Jennifer
A stunning photo and such a beautiful verse to go with .. it will be on my heart all of tomorrow .. I'm off to bed right now.
Beautiful photo ~ and I love your new header! Very pretty!
this is so very pretty. I have a few bottles and one is just like this, never thought of taking its photo, although i have taken photos of the 4 big ones. very creative and thanks
This really got me, this morning. To think that He numbers and records my wanderings, as well as my tears...
There are actual tear bottles, women used to cry in them. I posted some pictures a while back. God knows every tear that we cry. I hope you have not been crying and are feeling well this fall.
I find this to be very moving.
This one absolutely delights my heart and makes me sing.
Simple. Gentle. Comforting.
Love the post and the bottle ... and the verse...
ALSO, enjoy the blazing light of your blog photo. Good going!
What a poignant - yet comforting photo and verse! Not one tear goes unnoticed nor misunderstood by Him.
Love the photo--how you capture just a bit of the blue bottle and make us detectives about what in the photo with the blue bottle.
Sobering when we realize all that He is aware of.
beautiful
sweet. xox
I have fallen in love with your new header.
Sometimes I find it hard to remember that he is walking with us in our time of pain.
one of my very favorites Susan..such beauty in scripture and blue together
This photo is a true work of art.
Have a nice weekend but without tears but with lots of joy and happiness! :-)
Yes, enjoy your weekend with joy and happiness...may it be without tears :)
Such a gently, yet powerful tug to the heart this one... I find it uplifting & comforting. Beautiful moment today, Susan--thank you. :o) ((HUGS))
Susan, your stuff just keeps getting better and better!
I seem to always be in a state of catching up ... Love your header Susan !
A beautiful photo and a great reminder of He who looks after and cares for everything.
Loved your fall colours and bringing colour indoors. Yes, fall is a good reminder of mortality .. and also that renewal will come.
Oh wow - such feeling and emotion in this...
...and so our enemies turn away when we are for God and He is for us...the blue in this photo--wow!
Post a Comment