Oh wow! I'm trying for the moon-there's always hope. Gorgeous photo!
Beautiful message and shot. I am inspired!!
Limitless!
What a COOL photo! That jet trail right in the center of the crescent moon, with the scarlet leaves reaching out and over.
This is perfect!
Yes, a click certainly does the trick! I see you must have been spending all your free time in photography classes. And your creativity knows no bounds, not even the moon!
Lovely and inspiring!
Yes!!
I agree totally!
I try to reach out for it, but it keeps moving...but I'm not giving up!
Thanks - I needed this tonight!
Just can't stop smilingat this one.I LOVE your blog:)-Jennifer
What a unique shot . . . and uplifting advice!
What a great discovery, to see the jet vapors trace a path straight through the moon :)
oh... so very cool, Susan. and the colours...
Amazing - so cool!! and true!
Oh, I just love this, Susan...what JOY! Thanks for reminder :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
How lovely and beautiful!thank you for hte inspiration.
Simply outrageous! But, one can expect no less from someone so blessed. You are truly an inspiration.
oh one of those amazing moments..thank you
This is one cool shot.
A beautiful shot on a beautiful day !
Incredible!
very unique - such a precise shot! perfect place at the precise time. Awesome.princess warrior <")>><
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Oh wow! I'm trying for the moon-there's always hope. Gorgeous photo!
Beautiful message and shot. I am inspired!!
Limitless!
What a COOL photo! That jet trail right in the center of the crescent moon, with the scarlet leaves reaching out and over.
This is perfect!
Yes, a click certainly does the trick! I see you must have been spending all your free time in photography classes. And your creativity knows no bounds, not even the moon!
Lovely and inspiring!
Yes!!
I agree totally!
I try to reach out for it, but it keeps moving...but I'm not giving up!
Thanks - I needed this tonight!
Just can't stop smiling
at this one.
I LOVE your blog:)
-Jennifer
What a unique shot . . . and uplifting advice!
What a great discovery, to see the jet vapors trace a path straight through the moon :)
oh... so very cool, Susan.
and the colours...
Amazing - so cool!! and true!
Oh, I just love this, Susan...what JOY! Thanks for reminder :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
How lovely and beautiful!
thank you for hte inspiration.
Simply outrageous! But, one can expect no less from someone so blessed. You are truly an inspiration.
oh one of those amazing moments..thank you
This is one cool shot.
A beautiful shot on a beautiful day !
Incredible!
very unique - such a precise shot! perfect place at the precise time. Awesome.
princess warrior <")>><
Post a Comment