The plant looks alive, esp in the 2nd photo--almost like a baby bird with its mouth open spewing back seeds! What is that?! Awesome capture of nature at its work. Wonderful intuitive words.
Beautiful autumn images - love the milkweed (my blog header) and you've captured it so very nicely, accompanied by such descriptive words. Lovely post Susan.
i feel like wrapping this post around me... it is beautiful, soft, like silk... your photos and words weave together so well, friend. thank you for this gift.
33 comments:
Such beautiful words and photos...*sigh*
So delicately transparent.
The plant looks alive, esp in the
2nd photo--almost like a baby bird with its mouth open spewing back seeds!
What is that?!
Awesome capture of nature at its work. Wonderful intuitive words.
Beautiful pictures and words!
oh she has so many sides and moods ..love these my friend
Gorgeous images.
so what are those pods? i remember these from Disney's Fantasia. the photos are dreamy. xox
These are milkweed pods ...
beautiful post....
love the little story you created to reflect on autumn.
very well done.
Oh my, that was a beautiful post!
How many ways can I say I love this?
you speak so beautifully through your photos and words!
A beautiful and unique perspective of the season!
Marvelous photos, Susan.
another thing i miss from the midwest...milkweed.
brings back childhood memories.
I find such a quiet spirit in your poetry and photos...thanks!
I'm speechless. You just get better and better.
it would be hard to imageine all that beauty hidden inside that seed pod, but here it is for us to see. these are really beautiful.
Absolutely gorgeous.
Ohhh, that first one has me a smidge smitten. You make the every day things so exquisite and I see them in a whole new way paired with your words.
I love your quiet soul...so whisper soft and beautiful....full of inner light - you are.
Beautiful you are, as is your blissful mixing of art and words.
Patrina <")>><
There is something glorious in the air today Susan - there is beauty all around. These pictures, those words - just breathtakingly beautiful.
Beautiful autumn images - love the milkweed (my blog header) and you've captured it so very nicely, accompanied by such descriptive words. Lovely post Susan.
i feel like wrapping this post around me... it is beautiful, soft, like silk... your photos and words weave together so well, friend. thank you for this gift.
ps. i hope you'll consider joining me for imperfect prose on thursdays sometime... xo
Exquisite--words and pictures.
breathtaking
...so so beautiful.
I do love her quiet
ways and gentle light,
Autumn.
-Jennifer
This post soothes me, Susan. Thank you for the beauty.
Hello, just came across your blog..
you have some very outstanding photos here..
breathtaking for sure..
amazing gift you have
I love the phrase "autumn slips her gown of scarlet." And the first flower is such a rich shade of red. What kind is it?
So very cool how you did this! You are amazing.
So many emotions in these photos...beautiful!
beautifully written
*sigh*
Post a Comment