I like the way you were able to show all the detail of the shape of the tracks in the foreground, yet get such a detailed long shot too. Nice touch. I love Calvin and Hobbes---was sorry when the author quit.
That can be so true sometimes... and the comics are so often right, aren't they--we can lean a lot from them! I try very much to see here now, to be here now. :o) We're heading out for a few days away. Look forward to catching up with you once we're back. Happy weekend ahead, Susan ((HUGS))
24 comments:
Did Calvin say that?
I love Calvin.
And I love that first picture.
So true! Calvin is pretty wise at times. I love Calvin and Hobbes. We even named a cat after Hobbes once!
What a unique photo illustration that makes this important point!
Calvin and Hobbes are the best and so are the pictures you take!
Susan, I just love visiting your beautiful spot. The pictures are wonderful and the words....I am a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes.
This is so true my friend! I sometimes need a bump on the head to slow me down. xo
So true!
Your pictures are so CLEAR, it's amazing.
I like the way you were able to show all the detail of the shape of the tracks in the foreground, yet get such a detailed long shot too. Nice touch.
I love Calvin and Hobbes---was sorry when the author quit.
Boy, there's a lotta truth there!
I am co-hosting a blog hop today, please hop by and pawticipate!
Wisdom to live by, great photo illustration.
I love this! We always say, it's all about the journey.
Very cool!
I am always amazed at the beauty you find in everyday places and things.
That can be so true sometimes... and the comics are so often right, aren't they--we can lean a lot from them! I try very much to see here now, to be here now. :o) We're heading out for a few days away. Look forward to catching up with you once we're back. Happy weekend ahead, Susan ((HUGS))
the quote is so, so true. that first photo looks like the tracks are praying with rails folded. these are really good shots of the track.
I love Calvin and Hobbes. They are often founts of great wisdom : )
And I love your photos.
Sooo important to live in the "now".
calvin and hobbs is right.
My son loves Calvin & Hobbes and I miss the delight of hearing him laughing over the comics that are so much more than comics.
Thank you for the smile.
where you driving the train, miss susan?
;-)
blessings.
guilty as charged...dang it. xox
LOVE Calvin and Hobbes
~and together with your
photos,
a perfect blend!
Like peanut butter and honey:)
-Jennifer
I love Calvin and Hobbes... especially Hobbes : )
Ahhhh. Yes!
Post a Comment