Thursday, September 23, 2010

Apple Kissed ~


True
to
their word
Apple
has replaced
Mr. Mac
as it was still
under
an
extended warranty
~ ~ ~
it is taking me some time
to
get everything
up and running again

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a company standing behind it's product!!! :)

xo Catherine

cristie said...

yeehaw! xox

Anonymous said...

well, now...that is good news!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope it progresses smoothly. Is that a double apple or what, what an interesting effect! A real apple and a techno Apple!

Maureen said...

Apple gives good service. Hope the new Mac brings you pleasure. Mine sure does.

S. Etole said...

Yes, Ginny ... those are two apples stem to stem.

Duane Scott said...

I love mac. :) Looks like it's working already. The photo looks great!

Unknown said...

Great Image Long live Mac I have one too!

Beth said...

Coy illustration---nice touch. I was praying you'd be able to get a new one, so that you and the rest of us wouldn't be deprived of us awesome work through your words and pictures. He's ever faithful.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is really good news, have a productive weekend!!!

Steve Gravano said...

It's always great news when a company stands behind their product. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from this point forward.
Love the photo.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

good luck with the new mac, i do so hate getting a new computer up and running and so I am happy with it. your photo is stunning today. it looks like a reflection of an apple but i know it is not.

Louise Gallagher said...

Yippeee!

Love the photo too!

What Karen Sees said...

Computer problems are so frustrating. It's even more unsettling to realize how easily we become dependent on technology! You are being very patient. Love the apples!

rjerdee said...

Love the kissing apples and Happy Apple to you!

Jennifer Richardson said...

So clever:)
And cozy!
Thanks, sweet lady.
-Jennifer

dude said...

Blessings on your new MAC! May it serve you well.

Vicky said...

Those apples look delish. We've never been let done by Apple and am glad they stood behind you as well :)

Sandy K. said...

I have been away from recent conversations, but am picking up that there's been a computer issue?:):( Your photo is beautiful...did you use a Lensbaby, by any chance?

S. Etole said...

Hi Sandy ... no, it was just a regular shot and I played with it in Picasa a little bit.

I hope to be visiting all of you soon ... switching everything is just very time consuming.

Thanks for being happy with me!

Mari said...

I'm glad you are up and running again!

Emily Young said...

Hurrah for a new Mac!

Sandra Heska King said...

This made me smile. Cute. And the photo is great.

MedaM said...

Wonderful news; magical photo! :-)

Sarah Knight said...

Beautiful!

JofIndia said...

Hope you and your new Apple are soon in total harmony.

Dagmar said...

Hi there, wow....great shot coming with the words and changes.
Hope you figure everything out again. Good luck with your new toy.
Hugs D.

Lisa said...

LOVE it!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I stick by Mr. Mac because he sticks by me. :)