I love the words, and the unfolding picture!! The repair man just left and I managed to save my data! Computer is up and running, but we don't know why. I'm afraid to turn it off now!!
I love this---the softness, the way we can see the lace, the way it's enfolded in the chair---the soft, tender words that are so true. Your tender ministering to all of us is greatly missed when Mac is acting up.
23 comments:
Oh, Susan. If I had any favorites here, this would be one of them.
Iron strong and weightless grace that whispers and carries.
You speak volumes in lines.
BTW, are your ears burning? Check out my blog post today.
http://sandraheskaking.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-part1/
and unto you!
beautiful!
Amen.
simpley lovely and simply true
I love the words, and the unfolding picture!! The repair man just left and I managed to save my data! Computer is up and running, but we don't know why. I'm afraid to turn it off now!!
Beauty and simplicity in it's purest form.I love it.
Blessings,Ruth
That really is true!
Each of those velvety words
went down smooth and sweet
and nourished me dear and deep.
Thank you,
oh thank you
for sharing.
-Jennifer
Such a gentle - yet powerful - reminder of His grace!
black and white at its best my friend .so intense yet soft
"His weightless presence..." Oh, I love that Susan. And the picture - exquisite.
What a beautiful post.
Grace seems to be my word lately - one that I ponder and am in awe at... beautiful.
Grace.
How beautiful.
So beautiful! xx
Yet another favorite.
I love the way I feel when I visit your blog, Susan. It's one of the handful of blogs for which I make sure to catch every post.
And I'm glad to have these two new ones after you paused for a little while. : )
this
made
me
cry.
how i long for his weightless presence.... ((thank you))
I love this---the softness, the way we can see the lace, the way it's enfolded in the chair---the soft, tender words that are so true.
Your tender ministering to all of us is greatly missed when Mac is acting up.
Sweet beauty & uplifting.... thank you, Susan :o) ((HUGS))
The lightness and simplicity of this post is a treasure - which I needed this evening. Thank you, Susan -
This photo makes me feel nostalgic!
xo Catherine
lovely grace. xox
This is pure lovely.
Post a Comment