A web with dew, how beautiful! It's like jewelry for the flower.
oh my...so fragile. xox
So delicate and lovely.
I don't like spider webs--I esp. don't like accidentaly walking through one that was strung across a door opening or across a walkway---but you did show the beauty in this one and how with grace, all of us can have beauty.
As usual.....you warm my heart and soul. Your photos are really special. donna
Beautiful, jewels strung in nature.
Beautiful picture and the words are so true.Thanks. Blessings,Ruth
"When the ordinary is adorned by grace." Oh, this makes my morning. Words and photo - both full of grace. Thank you.
someone sprinkled diamonds on this spider web. stunning
Incredibly beautiful!
Amazingly beautiful!
Such truth in that...beautiful.
The web looks like a necklace of tiny pearls.
...all I can do is sighwith joy and wonderat the beauty of your wordsand the eyes they give me for the picture.Thanks.-Jennifer
Oh yes ~ very very beautiful ~ the magic of the spider's web ~ pure art!xo Catherine
Just gorgeous. I love spider web photos, particularly the dewey kind:). Thank you!
I was going to say what the other Sandra said. Diamonds. :)Beauty.
You have such a remarkable eye for beauty Susan. You bring such joy when you share what you see.
Grace indeeds makes everything extraordinary.
Simply beautiful!! One of my favorite praise chorus says, "We shall go forth in grace alone." But His grace is enough!
those bits of lavender among the web diamonds ..just magical!!
Beautiful Susan - love it. And, true.
this is so what I needed to remember today,thank you .
all dressed up--glittering jewels...lovely!
this image is wonderful. there is nothing quite like the strength and delicacy combined with their artistry of that of a spider's web.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
A web with dew, how beautiful! It's like jewelry for the flower.
oh my...so fragile. xox
So delicate and lovely.
I don't like spider webs--I esp. don't like accidentaly walking through one that was strung across a door opening or across a walkway---but you did show the beauty in this one and how with grace, all of us can have beauty.
As usual.....you warm my heart and soul. Your photos are really special.
donna
Beautiful, jewels strung in nature.
Beautiful picture and the words are so true.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth
"When the ordinary is adorned by grace."
Oh, this makes my morning. Words and photo - both full of grace. Thank you.
someone sprinkled diamonds on this spider web. stunning
Incredibly beautiful!
Amazingly beautiful!
Such truth in that...beautiful.
The web looks like a necklace of tiny pearls.
...all I can do is sigh
with joy and wonder
at the beauty of your words
and the eyes they give me
for the picture.
Thanks.
-Jennifer
Oh yes ~ very very beautiful ~ the magic of the spider's web ~ pure art!
xo Catherine
Just gorgeous. I love spider web photos, particularly the dewey kind:). Thank you!
I was going to say what the other Sandra said. Diamonds. :)
Beauty.
You have such a remarkable eye for beauty Susan. You bring such joy when you share what you see.
Grace indeeds makes everything extraordinary.
Simply beautiful!! One of my favorite praise chorus says, "We shall go forth in grace alone." But His grace is enough!
those bits of lavender among the web diamonds ..just magical!!
Beautiful Susan - love it. And, true.
this is so what I needed to remember today,
thank you .
all dressed up--glittering jewels...lovely!
this image is wonderful. there is nothing quite like the strength and delicacy combined with their artistry of that of a spider's web.
Post a Comment