Dear Susan, good morning and I hope you feel better today. You tender images with words shows so much about you. I think that you know what a pain and struggle are as much as you know a true joy and peace. I am not the type of person who left comments on every post, but I am here and watch and pray for you... if we live closer to each other I think we'll be a good friends. May God bless you and keep you safe in His arms. Amen.
It's good to read your comforting words again and to enjoy your inspiring photo! I like the words "future banquet tables" - words of promise and anticipation and hope!! I hope that each day you feel better!
So lovely, but lovlier still to hear from you. How are you doing? From your post, maybe better? I have been concerned about you and checking every day. Please feel free to e-mail me, I run a 24/7 prayer line for our church, if you would like lots of prayer.
Like that vast blue sky hovering over the hay, His love is hovering over you....gently, sweetly, surely hovering. Tender kindness keeps and gently covers you, much loved one. With you, Jennifer
Your lovely photos speak of serenity, of peace, of enjoying the simple life, of taking time to appreciate this beautiful world, of nature, of finding our place and purpose. I'm glad you are feeling better!!
33 comments:
Dear Susan, good morning and I hope you feel better today. You tender images with words shows so much about you. I think that you know what a pain and struggle are as much as you know a true joy and peace.
I am not the type of person who left comments on every post, but I am here and watch and pray for you... if we live closer to each other I think we'll be a good friends.
May God bless you and keep you safe in His arms. Amen.
good to hear from you.
♥
Your photograph is a picture of promise--a promise for feeling better.
Nice to hear from you with this beautiful picture and poem. Hugs and best wishes!
you made my morning!
love the photo,
and the idea of banqueting tables ( of course , says she of table talk )
Good morning to you too Susan. I do hope you are feeling better.
I love seeing a field of rolled hay bales. When the kids were little we joked about cows rolling them in the night.
Have a wonderful day!!
So glad you were able to post... wonderful to see you here... I've been thinking of you and still sending those healing vibes and prayers :o) ((HUGS))
You are in my thoughts and prayers...
Good to 'see' you again ... hope today is a good day.
So good to hear from you. I hope you are well. I admire the photo, but the font you chose truly is a standout...
Welcome back dearest Susan! I hope you are feeling better ~ it's so nice to see your lovely photos and words again ~ we missed you!
Have a happy healthy week!
xo Catherine
Good to hear from you. Thinking of you.
Thanks for starting my day with beauty!
Lovely to "hear" your voice. Blessings.
hope you are feeling better. lovely image, as always.
I sure hope you are feeling better real soon!
It's good to read your comforting words again and to enjoy your inspiring photo! I like the words "future banquet tables" - words of promise and anticipation and hope!! I hope that each day you feel better!
very creative, I LOVE the good morning RISING!
Have a great day ahead. :)
So lovely, but lovlier still to hear from you. How are you doing? From your post, maybe better? I have been concerned about you and checking every day. Please feel free to e-mail me, I run a 24/7 prayer line for our church, if you would like lots of prayer.
hope you are feeling better, lovely photo - comforting :)
What a way to start a week..Beautiful....thanks for encouraging all of us...
Nice to see you again! I love this picture - so peaceful!
Like that vast blue sky hovering over the hay, His love is hovering over you....gently, sweetly, surely hovering. Tender kindness keeps and gently covers you, much loved one.
With you,
Jennifer
it looks like a painting susan!
I hope you're feeling better Susan. Love the photo..it very much reminds me of the Canadian province I live in - Saskatchewan.
So GOOD to see you here again!! Love that image. It's a place where I want to go right now - it's lovely!
i hope you're feeling better.....
Your lovely photos speak of serenity, of peace, of enjoying the simple life, of taking time to appreciate this beautiful world, of nature, of finding our place and purpose. I'm glad you are feeling better!!
So good to have you back.:)
Missed seeing your picture and comments in the comment box of others' and my blogs and your postings.
I so much appreciate your comments and well wishes. I am feeling much better. Thank you.
Clean crisp image.
Me likey.
I am happy you are feeling better!
I NEVER look at the hay bales w/o thinking of the fact that they are buffalo that have been forced into a field.
Post a Comment