Thursday, July 8, 2010

Consider This ~





they neither toil nor spin ...
Matthew 6:28

34 comments:

Duane Scott said...

Now I have the song "Consider the Lilies" stuck in my head. Gorgeous pics as usual.

Glynn said...

I think God may have created them simply for the sheer beauty.

Maureen said...

Magnificent colors, which your wonderful eye has once again captured for our pleasure.

Mommy Emily said...

i need to know this. i have it tattooed across my wrist... this sacred reminder. thank you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

They sure are pretty and special to look at!!!

Unknown said...

Susan.
your timing is perfect in this.

chasity said...

beautiful post.
beautiful lilies.

Mari said...

Gorgeous lilies! I'm enjoying ours too.

SimplyDarlene said...

and aren't they bold in their beauty?

blessings.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh yes,and look at how gorgeous they are.Thanks for sharing this.
Blessings,Ruth

ELK said...

i relish how open and reaching they are ...such a special series

Dawning Inspiration said...

You just made me smile with this post!! Love it!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What beautiful lilies and verse that's just perfect to go with them.

Beth said...

Remarkable colors---so vibrant!
Great choice of scripture.

Anonymous said...

pretty.
i was surprised to see these growing wild along the roads in indiana last week.

Rick said...

Yes - don't worry, be happy - for all is in His hands!

Lovely lilies to underline that passage.

Kala said...

Those colors are splendid.

Lesley said...

Wonderful photographs:}

MadSnapper n Beau said...

they don't need to toil or spin, there only job on earth is to remind us of our Creator and to make us smile with joy at their beauty.

Tracy said...

This photos series is especially lovely, Susan...what JOY these lilies! Happy Weekend :o) ((HUGS))

Deidra said...

day lilies grown with abandon in our yard. now i'll be reminded of this verse when i look out my window. beautiful.

rjerdee said...

Nothing like open faces on flowers!

Anonymous said...

Love the color of these lillies! My orange ones came up but not my white one nor my fire red! :( Too much rain I guess.

xo Catherine

Laura said...

No they do not. Why do I?

Louise Gallagher said...

So here I go again...

How do you do that?

Amazing!

Anonymous said...

beautiful. are these from your garden?

S. Etole said...

Yes, Kamana, they are ... blooming like crazy right now.

Glenda said...

So inspiring . . . such beauty . . .

Sue Awes said...

Susan - Like everyone else I am stunned by the beauty of these lilies -Thank you for reminding me today that I am in fact, spinning- with too much to do - and you brought me straight back to my center.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Oh, thank you for reminding me so beautifully. Sometimes I forget to consider:)
-Jennifer

What Karen Sees said...

Wow, color, clarity, exposure, all perfect, and beautiful!

Work injury lawyers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Gorgeous Susan!

cristie said...

lovely susan. xox