I love the book of Isaiah, and this is one of my very favorite verses from it, I have used it on my blog before and will again. I love your graphic! Is that a quill or feather of some kind? I have signed up as your follower. Your blog reminds me of Stacey Dawn's and mine, but I have not managed to be as concise and lovely.
I can almost feel the softness ---the picture is so REAL! I've not read much of Isaih,unless it's part of a devotion, but perhaps I should delve into it more. You always make me think.:)
When I was very young, that was my favourite quote - an d Isaiah was my favourite book. Don 't know why, b ut thanks for recalling those long ago days.
sometimes His love is a whisper and sometimes a shout. this is lovely and even more lovely are the words spoken in Isaiah. My Bible has the last 40 comfort chapters almost in one yellow highlight. beautiful. I glanced at the quote on your side bar, refjoice for what we have. I did that this morning. As I backed out of the garage and waited for the door to come down, I started to think of all the things i am blessed with. what started it was the door stopped going up and down and i can't open it with out the electric. hubby was able to fix it. so i said thank you Lord for the door closing and thank you for the hubby to fix it, that started me on a list that went with me to the grocery store as i thanked him for the store,the car the drove me there, the gas I could afford, themoney to buy the food and the health to drive the car. Your site is truly inspired and inspiring to me.
I feel a tranquil lightness after viewing the photo and feeling your words course through the image and then through me. Thanks for the comfort you bring me :)
33 comments:
I love the book of Isaiah, and this is one of my very favorite verses from it, I have used it on my blog before and will again. I love your graphic! Is that a quill or feather of some kind? I have signed up as your follower. Your blog reminds me of Stacey Dawn's and mine, but I have not managed to be as concise and lovely.
Ginny, it is the downy end of a feather which I suspect dropped from a gosling. My grandson found it by a lake.
One of my favorite Bible verses . . . and so exquisitely illustrated!
I can almost feel the softness ---the picture is so REAL! I've not read much of Isaih,unless it's part of a devotion, but perhaps I should delve into it more. You always make me think.:)
Beautiful quote! He calls his own. Lovely soft image to go along with it.
what a beautifully soft image you captured!
i really like the message.
Your photography is beautiful.
I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your lovely blog today.
When I was very young, that was my favourite quote - an d Isaiah was my favourite book. Don 't know why, b ut thanks for recalling those long ago days.
both words and image are so beautiful and soft.
It's been a long time since I wanted to belong to anyone. To be tenderly held like your picture suggests would be lovely.
That verse caught me in His whisper during a time of great doubt. It hangs now in my writing office.
I need a next-step camera.
Oh praise God,He has called me and I am HIs forever.I hope your day is filled with beauty and love.
Blessings,Ruth
This is really so lovely and delicate; both verse and photo!
Such a beautiful thought!
So soft. Amazing how His love is so soft, yet so strong.
Blessings.
This is a lovely image. You've taken this ordinary feather and turned it into something new and artful and inspirational.
i love the quotations you share here.
I love it and the fact that He knows my name. Thanks again for sharing your gift with us.
Jay
Beautiful.
Sitting here trying to hear...your pictures help...
I love this verse, too. And the next part:
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. " Isa. 43: 2a
And the photo reminds me of another:
"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge." Psalm 91: 4a
Thanks for reminding me of His loving care today.
Oh, WOW is perfect word for that... i was amazed with the keenness of your views in life!!!:D
Have a blessed day!!!:)
>kelvin
A soft, peaceful and beautiful image. (Found you blog thru others I follow. Love your photography)
His whispers
keep
finding me
& for this,
i praise
Him
in the
morning
& also
thank you
for this
post at
exactly
this moment.xo
Oh so beautiful....
and what a lovely, comforting thought!
sometimes His love is a whisper and sometimes a shout. this is lovely and even more lovely are the words spoken in Isaiah. My Bible has the last 40 comfort chapters almost in one yellow highlight. beautiful. I glanced at the quote on your side bar, refjoice for what we have. I did that this morning. As I backed out of the garage and waited for the door to come down, I started to think of all the things i am blessed with. what started it was the door stopped going up and down and i can't open it with out the electric. hubby was able to fix it. so i said thank you Lord for the door closing and thank you for the hubby to fix it, that started me on a list that went with me to the grocery store as i thanked him for the store,the car the drove me there, the gas I could afford, themoney to buy the food and the health to drive the car. Your site is truly inspired and inspiring to me.
Sooooo beautiful.
And touching.
-Jen
I feel a tranquil lightness after viewing the photo and feeling your words course through the image and then through me. Thanks for the comfort you bring me :)
The quote and the ethereal quality of your downy feather, marry beautifully.
one of my very favorite scriptures and so artfully woven in with the photo
This is... wow.
This is a verse to quote again and again, in dark times and bright. You are mine, He speaks to my heart. Mine.
This verse holds special significance for me, as I know it does for others. The feather is soft, light, so fitting for the verse.
Post a Comment