Sunday, June 27, 2010

Within Reach ~



Love is a fruit
in season at all times


and
within reach
of every hand
Mother Teresa


May your day
be filled
with love shared 

34 comments:

kelvin s.m. said...

...each day, i consider it a blessing to see photos like this... truly admirable and inspiring... thanks for bein' a blessing for us!!!:)

Take care!:)

>Kelvin

MadSnapper n Beau said...

and may your day be filled with shared love also. I really really really like the Reach photo. all of them are beautiful, but the reach in truly inspiring, if a flower can do it we can to.

rjerdee said...

Thanks...we're sharing lots of love today... at ball games!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

...and yours as well. Such beautiful photos make sharing love easy.

Mrs. E said...

Love the lily! Beautiful!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I would say that I couldn't have said it better...but nobody could, you always say it just right!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Stunning photos! The orange just pops and glows. But the last one is so unusual and artistic, I love the way you put reach on it!! We need to reach outward and upward for love like this lily reaches up to it's maker!

Leslie said...

Lovely quote, lovely photos. May your day be love-filled, as well.

Anonymous said...

let's go Love picking!

Unknown said...

i found one of these lilies in the wild today. the orange is always so striking.

i especially like your last photo.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I pray your day is filled with the same.

I'm sure into orange lately, too!
That last one is kinda abstract in a way - love it!!

caryjo said...

How come yours look better than MINE???? Must have something to do with the photographic capability of ME!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These images are stunning.Love is everywhere but we have to do our part to see it.
BLessings,Ruth

Kass said...

You help us to see love abundantly.

Stephani Cochran said...

Love that deep orange! A beautiful creation!

Beth said...

The post fits you---you spread love every time you post. The color is outstanding, but I especially like it when you do the 'word thing'. Beautiful and touching.

Kala said...

Beautiful, rich color.

Louise Gallagher said...

Your beautiful spirit shines through in every photo you take and every word you post.

Thank you.

Michelle DeRusha@Graceful said...

Gorgeous lily photos! It looks like the stamen are dancing!

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ that orange is just popping out! Lovely!
xo Catherine

dude said...

Praying the same for you!

Blessings,
Jay

Mommy Emily said...

yours too, sweet poetess.

SimplyDarlene said...

Coming here, it already is...

Blessings.

Tracy said...

Thank you so much, Susan... Wishing & sending you much LOVE! Love... it is the greatest gift to share. :o) ((HUGS))

Vicky said...

I was just enjoying my mother's orange tiger lilies yesterday. The color is spectacular and you have a way of cropping the image that makes it pop :)

I'm reaching today...

Shosannah said...

The pictures go so beautifully with the words.
Praying your day will be filled with Love too !

Deidra said...

orange! my favorite!

and yes...i'd be honored if you decide to link!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous images.

Relyn Lawson said...

Actually, I was just wanting to stop by and share a little love with you. I've been thinking about you.

Rick said...

A beautiful lily - lovely colour! And a great quote.

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful Lilly photos. Thanks for sharing these beauties.

What Karen Sees said...

Beautiful photography, and lovely words as well!

Nithin RS said...

Nature's romantic beauty queen.

beth said...

tiger lillies are just gorgeous.....
i wish i had a yard full of them.....