Awake, my glory (my inner self); awake, harp and lyre!
I will awake right early [I will awaken the dawn]!
Psalm 57:8
~ ~ ~
I am not
a
morning person
by
any stretch
of
the imagination
but
at 5:30 this morning
I
went outside and saw this
the
early morning colors
were
unlike any other time of day
[click to enlarge]


30 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures, mornings aren't so bad after all!
I love mornings...and when they look like this...awesome!
Jay
Wowzer!
I've been up since 3:30am and there wasn't much in the way of color then.
Gotta find me some dark in my coffee cup right about now... ;-)
Blessings.
Beautiful light and shadows . . .
A new day . . . new opportunities . . . a fresh start . . . and his mercies are new every morning!
How wonderful to wake up to such light and colors.
i don't like being up that early, but when you get a gift like this....well, it's all worth it !
i agree with you about how special the light is in the morning. and i like the evening light in the summer, just before the sun goes behind the hill.
I love these shots! Great capture!
You made my rainy day!! Gorgeous! You never disappoint!
Beautiful shots! I'm not a morning person either, but I know the light is wonderful then.
How neat! 5:30??? Fun to see how it pops through the yard I love...
So beautiful!
Though I am not usually a morning person either, those mornings I do get up early, while the house is still and quiet, and the sun just arising are enjoyable times.
Oh glorious mornings...they are my favorite time of day. I am often up before 5 am. But of course, the downside of being a morning gal is that I can't stay awake at night to see my garden lights come on! :(
Hope you are having a wonderful week! xo Catherine
Awesome pictures. :) I love the look of dawn, not that I get to experience it very much. :)
Lovely morning sunlight, beautiful colors and photos!
Amazing and magical!
Splendid captures!
Isn't sunrise sacred? The best time of the day!
Thank you for sharing something special.
Love sunrise! Love sunset!
wow, I'm with you on the early morning rising, but this was so worth it!! wonderful colors!
a beautiful morning glow hits the earth...stunning!
xo.
k
What a reward. I'm also not an early bird, but ... one of these days.
I'm just imagining how it felt. Being in this miracle. That happens over and over.
I love sunrise. And sunset.
glory be!
Stunning capture.
I love your images.
These photos are so very lovely. A perfect morning gift.
blessed to witness magic! xox
it is a radiant time of day .. if you get past how early it is!!
Oh, I do love a good sun flare image.
Certainly worth getting up early for--vibrant colors and peace.
Post a Comment