most of the time
I
see
The Rock
but
there are times
when
what I see
is
a rock
another hard obstacle
~ ~ ~
how about you
~ ~ ~
The Lord lives!
Praise to my Rock!
May God
the Rock of my salvation
be exalted!
2 Samuel 22:47 NLT
2 Samuel 22:47 NLT

26 comments:
Yep. I got to experience those rocks on the trail last weekend. They got teeth!
He is the sure foundation. xox
Hi S. Etole, i am new here just followed you comment somewhere. I love your photos, which are made more stunning in contrast with the seemingly melancholic background. thank you.
How true Susan. Great Scripture passage. You do a great job aligning your photos with the Word.
He is my Rock.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful art photos.
Blessings, sidney
He's my Rock too! Lovely photo. great composition.
God Bless you and your family this Mother's day.
Patrina <")>><
His watchman on the wall
Awesome!!! a perfect word for a perfect art like that and a perfect artist like you...!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
>Kelvin
Your photos are really lovely, I like their clarity. Lesley
Everyone should have a rock in their life. Thanks for the beautiful post!
Rock of Ages, cleft for me...
I love this picture. Concentrating on the flowers today!
So true for me. I turn to The Rock when I stumble upon the rocks.
...all other ground is sinking sand...couldn't be more true today than when it was written!!
He is always near in sunshine or in shade. :o) Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))
Your spirit and art rock my world!
...sometimes I try to go around the Rock, but what I really ought to do is stop and rest in It's shade.
Blessings.
It's so true.
Have a blessed weekend, Susan.
I run to my ROCK, He is so solid! Thanks again for encouraging words and images.
Jay
He's the Rock of my salvation.
He's my refuge from the storm.
In trouble He's my comfort,
He's the reason I was born.
He's the one I can depend on,
when all my friends are gone.
So please don't criticize Him,
He's the Rock I'm leaning on.
Holding fast to my Rock!
Beautiful!
You make me take note of your rock-solid faith and enduring talent for sharing beauty.
You . . . are amazing!
Even the rock is beautiful!
I'm with you, Susan: sometimes I get my eyes off The Rock and only see the rocks. But I'm thankful that doesn't change who He is!!
This reminds me of Romans 9:33. Whoever puts their trust in Him will never be put to shame!
Lots of gravely stuff if nothing else. The small pebbles are almost more frightening that the big rocky obstacles for me, because the pebbles slip past my attention. But I like your photo, of course.
Post a Comment