This cuts the heart so tenderly, Susan...this one is very moving...*sigh*... Must thank you for the lovely anniversary wishes for hubby & I--so sweet of you. :o) ((HUGS))
OOO -- OOO. I know rocks can be a pain in the rear and can trash our heads... just as words can [in fact, words can be worse, which is how you've described it], BUT I still like the look of your rocks. [Mine are now showing in the front yard b/c the piles and piles of snow are gone; makes me smile every time I walk out of the house.]
24 comments:
Beautiful thoughts and words intertwined. You have a gift! Keep expressing yourself, Susan, you are touching so many lives. Have a great day!
Bonnie
...wonderful views... i could say!!!:D
Good day!!!:)
>kelvin
love the Biblical allusion and photograph...
Jeff
You are a breath of fresh air.
donna
This cuts the heart so tenderly, Susan...this one is very moving...*sigh*... Must thank you for the lovely anniversary wishes for hubby & I--so sweet of you. :o) ((HUGS))
Susan, you have an amazing eye and a wondrous gift of expression.
Thank you!
That is so true, we all need to think first!
me too. now i can only hope to be forgiven. xox
i love that last shot. the colours and the water... very peaceful somehow
i find peace here upon every visit.
What a gentle, but powerful reminder of the power of our words!
Rocks. Wonderful poem picture
Beautiful images, both visual and written. Thank you.
deep sigh, fro such beauty.
xo
Oh, these beautiful stones have such stories to be revealed.
Words to think about!
Sums up teaching! Weighty responsibility!
Susan, great photo and words once again.
Great words to keep in mind when speaking...
Now THAT is something to think about. Some great thoughts there. Thank you!
Your Tuesday post and this one, although different, they marry well. Both Truth.
Blessings.
OOO -- OOO. I know rocks can be a pain in the rear and can trash our heads... just as words can [in fact, words can be worse, which is how you've described it], BUT I still like the look of your rocks. [Mine are now showing in the front yard b/c the piles and piles of snow are gone; makes me smile every time I walk out of the house.]
what a poignant/beautifully stated & photographed post.
how can stones be so beautiful?
Post a Comment