i've always loved this self-portrait shot of you. i have a similar photo that i took in chicago, where the mirrored glass panels seamed together, so the image in the mirror does not quite line up, creating a sort of mosaic me.
Very creative, Susan. A wonderful pairing of image and words. Reminds me of the children's books that have series of images on top and on bottom that can be mixed and matched.
Ohhh my! This is such a perfect revelation between what we see with our physical eyes and what we don't see because of our spiritual blindedness. Faith brings everything into focus even when the outer circumstances are askew.
You are soooo wise S. Etole!!
Blessings Patrina <"))>>< His watchman on the wall
In case I don't make the phone call, email, etc., etc.,... I keep falling asleep ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You've been on my heart all day, my dear one. You are much loved.
I keep thinking about that quote, it's mind-boggling. And I should love to know what was in your thoughts when you took your self portrait. The look suggests your imagination was very much in focus - a brilliant photo.
Thank you for this post. I believe imagination is very important. It is something that needs to be nurtured from a young age and if not used it becomes lost. The world is a sadder place when imagination is lost.
31 comments:
Love the quote!
(Your photo header is great, too!)
;^)
Hold on! Don't lose your head, My Friend!
;^)
LOL ~ fun picture! I like your new header as well. You know I love the birds!
this is true.
i've always loved this self-portrait shot of you. i have a similar photo that i took in chicago, where the mirrored glass panels seamed together, so the image in the mirror does not quite line up, creating a sort of mosaic me.
love it!
Very creative, Susan. A wonderful pairing of image and words. Reminds me of the children's books that have series of images on top and on bottom that can be mixed and matched.
I love the quote and photo today. Fun photo.
Yep, that might explain why I often see things that aren't really there.
Very true!! And what a fun picture to go with the quote! Loved it!
Mark Twain is SO relevant...and your image is SO relevant. :)
Ohhh my! This is such a perfect revelation between what we see with our physical eyes and what we don't see because of our spiritual blindedness. Faith brings everything into focus even when the outer circumstances are askew.
You are soooo wise S. Etole!!
Blessings
Patrina <"))>><
His watchman on the wall
Your words and pictures continue to delight me.
Indeed very true!!!:) I like Mark Twain!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
Keep safe!!!:)
>Kelvin
I absolutely had to pass this along over on Twitter. What a gem!
(You too. :D)
Fun pic... and the quote made me smile :)
In case I don't make the phone call, email, etc., etc.,... I keep falling asleep ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You've been on my heart all day, my dear one. You are much loved.
Truly awesome post...thank you for your kind words on my blog.
True words and food for thought.
I keep thinking about that quote, it's mind-boggling. And I should love to know what was in your thoughts when you took your self portrait. The look suggests your imagination was very much in focus - a brilliant photo.
Thank you for this post. I believe imagination is very important. It is something that needs to be nurtured from a young age and if not used it becomes lost. The world is a sadder place when imagination is lost.
A wonderful interplay of quotation with picture.
You've done it again.
My, God has gifted you beautifully.
What a perfect quote to go along with this self-portrait!
I love this; how many times to I feel this...fractured...splitting apart...usually when I'm not grounded.
Wow! Great post. Wonderful image. Perfect quote.
Very fun--your photo and the quote too, Susan... Quite true those words... Happy Week :o) ((HUGS))
imagination is so important . your image is a lovely metaphor Susan
Totally cool picture. :)
Love this. Love Mark Twain. Love the pic.
loving this quote!
Neat picture!
Neat picture!
i LOVE this quote!!!! & creative pic!
Post a Comment