Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seeing ~

there


are always
flowers


for 
those
who want
to
see them
Matisse

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a powerful thought! I'm going to go to sleep now, and when I wake up, I'll look for the flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

so true.

i like the depth of your messages in such few words.

beautiful

Tracy said...

Ah, yes... we just have to open our eyes and look, really see... so much beauty always there. :o) Lovely... Happy Day, Susan ((HUGS))

Brian's Home Blog said...

I do, I always like to look at the flowers out my window!

Short Poems said...

Lovely blog, great pics :)

marinela

Anonymous said...

I think I have to agree with that! :)

Mrs. E said...

Love this!

Maureen said...

The flowers look so delicate. Photos are lovely.

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Beautiful!
And so true!!
I will be looking for flowers in my world today :)

Louise Gallagher said...

How lovely.

I love how you see things Susan and then share your vision so we can see what you see too!

Thank you.

Louise

WhiteStone said...

I love how you incorporate thought (via words) into your photos. So lovely.

Dawning Inspiration said...

So true! Is that a little "weed?" I have some weeds with flowers that look like that. I took some clicks the other day of them but haven't posted them yet. It's hard to pull them up when they are so cute and pretty - until they cover my flower beds that is!!

Glenda said...

Even the tiniest of flowers speak of life and beauty! Thank you for reminding us to "look"!

S. Etole said...

SD - I think it may be a weed in some areas ... it is a little clover or shamrock plant that was given to me as a house plant.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i am just too much of a grump to see them.

pretty photos

Jewels said...

True! Beautiful.

Kala said...

Lovely focus on this sweet little flower.

caryjo said...

We don't have any flowers popping yet... lots of greenery beginning. Can hardly wait... Good job, as usual.

Unknown said...

so true, Susan,

I love white flowers, btw, especially tulips

ELK said...

i cannot imagine looking right past these delicate beauties