Sunday, March 14, 2010

Perspective ~


May
the view
you have


enable you


to 
move forward


when
things
aren't
always clear


and
you wonder
which
way
to turn








28 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Great b & w's--and wonderful quote!

Anonymous said...

And old brownie camera ~ how fun! Is it yours? Does it still work?

Very nice photos either way! :)

cristie said...

lovely. xox

Brian's Home Blog said...

By golly, that sure does make sense!

Pat@BPM said...

Gorgeous b&w photos and beautiful words!

WhiteStone said...

Lovely!!! Both photos and words.

Maureen said...

Words and images perfectly matched. What a great old camera. (Some of us remember these perhaps too well.)

CDScott said...

Love the b&w! I haven't done any in a long time...you have inspired me!

Four Seasons in a Life said...

Excellent all the way around.

THank you for sharing and I love the Brownie, wish I still had my old cheap one.

Warmest regards,
Egmont

ELK said...

black and white and beautiful and encouraging!

Glenda said...

I always look forward to your posts . . . and I'm never disappointed!

Laura said...

Amen.

What gorgeous shots of a classic. wonderful.

Dawning Inspiration said...

reminds me to take a step of faith....

Louise Gallagher said...

How beautiful.

Everything.

About this post.

Connie said...

Wow..love the old brownie camera!

Kala said...

Love those vintage cameras - nicely captured in monochrome.

Kass said...

Oh, I love the old cameras. It reminds me of my dad.

MedaM said...

There is a saying which says: „Life and truth is often a matter of perspective and viewpoint“. I wonder how much we are aware of it.
Beautiful post!

Unknown said...

i needed this.

i need His guidance today.

kelvin s.m. said...

I'm in awe!!!:)

God Bless!!!:)

>Kelvin

Jewels said...

Love that camera... good way to think of it!

Steve Gravano said...

Excellent post, beautiful words and photos. I love those old brownie camera.

Joyce said...

Beautiful words to go hand in hand with your bw photos. xo

Memories Of Mine said...

I want one of these camera's as a display piece on my new desk.

I love how have used the images and words to tell this lovely story.

Kerri Farley said...

wonderful series ~ fabulous shots

Deidra said...

Yes. Indeed.
Thank you.

Tea with Tiffany said...

beautiful

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I used to have a Brownie, but never quite saw it in the way you've posted here. Thank you for the perspective.