Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fruit ~

In
the
ending
seeds
of
potential

35 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bloom they will in time.

Jewels said...

The color and light in these is awesome!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Your posts are so creative and your photos beautiful!

I enjoyed catching up with you this evening.

CDScott said...

What a JUICY post! I love the images!

Kass said...

These photos are so rich and uplifting. Have you ever made greeting cards out of them? With the way you write words across the images in Picasa, it would be perfect.

Maureen said...

I agree with the others, the color you've obtained is wonderful, along with the lighting that shows the lusciousness of what's below the skin.

Isn't it a marvel that He gave us apples that are good for us and hid inside that goodness the seeds to plant and grow more apples? Quite a lovely cycle of replenishment.

Glenda said...

Oh, this is beautiful - visually and in its hopeful message! I agree with Kass that your posts would make such unique greeting cards.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I like the journey in reverse. The never-ending cycle!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Fabulous images!! Love the color and message.

rachel awes said...

love the juicy goodness captured here from SEEDS!

Sandra Heska King said...

You sure know how to take my breath away!

Steve Gravano said...

Great job with the photos and words. The colors and the cutting board texture are wonderful. I especially like the seeds of potential.

Anonymous said...

oh we were both thinking fruit! :) I like how you've incorporated the words, I'm not very good at deciding on what words to use! You should check out the flickr group - Dictionary of Image sometime, really creative stuff there. Hope you're having as warm a week as we are here - mid 50's!

ELK said...

a color filled moment ...seeds and all!

cristie said...

such small little seeds ... to carry that kind of potential. amazing. xox

S. Etole said...

Kass and Glenda - I had just taken these photos this afternoon so hadn't even thought about making cards. I have made cards with some of my other photos in the past so I'll have to consider trying these out.

I always enjoy the comments all of you leave ... blessings.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

How beautiful! How full of spring I feel after a visit here. :D :D :D

kelvin s.m. said...

OoOooh... indeed!!! and the photos are blooming as if i want to eat them...!!!:D

Good day!!!:)

Blessings!!!:)

>kelvin

Dagmar said...

Love the beginings and the endings waiting for new beginnings.
Hugs Dagmar

Great shots by the way.

Glynn said...

I see the first words "In the" and the photo of an apple and think Garden of Eden, and then you surprised with "ending." I loved it.

Tracy said...

These photos are delicious, Susan! :o) I love the creative way you weave photography and words. Happy Day ((HUGS))

Memories Of Mine said...

there is potential and goodness in everything and everyone, sometimes it can just be a litter harder to extract.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW ~ This is a fantastic series~ Very impressive!!

Anonymous said...

Love this post! You are so talented. The photos mixed with the words and the seeds at the end...lovely!

You are one talented gal Susan! Have a wonderful day friend!
xo Catherine

Billy Coffey said...

What a wonderful meaning!

Mary said...

oh yes, cards!!! your images and wise words would be fabulous as cards!!!

clapping my hands here!!!!

Louise Gallagher said...

one apple, limitless apple trees

Now that's potential.

And wow -- your images are incredible.

Jeff Jordan said...

My favorite fruit...awesome pictures!

joyce said...

You are a true artist!!

Vicky said...

Wow, I love the highlights on the peel of the apple! It looks so natural and yet the gloss of it makes me want to take a big bite!! Great post Susan :)

James Owens said...

Beautiful pictures. We carry the future inside of us, arching to bloom...

Kathleen Overby said...

We only count the seeds in an apple, God counts the apples in the seed. :) So lovely.

SimplyDarlene said...

How do you spin a tail of beauty and intrigue and Truth each time?

Ah, Kathleen has a wonderful viewpoint too.

Blessings.

suzanna said...

this post is truly beautiful. it is all just a great big cycle...

Unknown said...

I love coming her for a dose of simple beauty.

thank you, Susan,