Isn't it funny how there is always a few last leaves that won't let go of their tree. There must be a reason I would think. Nature...it will always be a wonderful sweet mystery!
tell that to the columnar oaks in our front yard. so so many leaves still clinging that refuse to drop until the new push them out. who want's to rake leaves in the Spring? xox
13 comments:
O, so true... i liked it...!!!:D
Good day!!!:)
>Kelvin
Isn't it funny how there is always a few last leaves that won't let go of their tree. There must be a reason I would think. Nature...it will always be a wonderful sweet mystery!
Beautiful photo, looks like a photo-realism oil.
I like the look of the words on the branch. I'd like to see this branch again when spring arrives to see how that clinger did.
tell that to the columnar oaks in our front yard. so so many leaves still clinging that refuse to drop until the new push them out. who want's to rake leaves in the Spring? xox
Spring is just around the corner! :)
here it comes . you said it well in your photo
I'm not always good at adapting to change but when it comes to changing from winter to spring, I the first one in line.
donna
Yes! It's funny how even welcome changes can be hard...
I always admire that one leaf that clings...sometimes letting go is hard.
i am ready, dear one!!! (pretty image/words...)
Almost. Not quite spring here, but I am longing.
This is magnificent! LOVE it!
Post a Comment